Thread: Misty/hazy vision in one eye

Misty/hazy vision in one eye

Hi I posted for the first time a few weeks ago regarding a huge health scare on an incidental finding .. it won’t let me post the link but basically they found a small mass in my abdomen and I had it biopsied and they said it’s benigm but still don’t know what it is yet
    I am so incredibly traumatized by it all and now every single symptom I get I think this is it it.. it’s cancer or it has spread.

My latest worry is misty/hazy vision in my right eye. Sometimes I feel like I see shadows out of the corner of my eye and when u look they’re not there. I went to get my eyes checked by an eye surgeon and he dilated my eyes and said the retina is perfect and I also had a visual field test which came out good but I still have this haze that comes and goes. He said it may be a migraine but I don’t really suffer from migraines. I also get muscle pain in my neck and shoulders and the occasional lightheaded ness especially if I turn my head. I’m not worried this is a sign of brain or spinal cord tumor and I’m freaking out. I had a brain and cervical spine mri 5 months ago and bc I had the recent health scare I have had mri of abdomen, ct of pelvis and abdomen, a red blood cell scan and a pet scan from head to toe .. would something have shown up in the pet scan ? Can something come up since my brain mri 5 months ago? Please can someone calm me down. I have a 2.5 year old who I just want to be present for but I’m in such a panic state

---------- Post added at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

Anyone ?

Re: Misty/hazy vision in one eye

Quote Originally Posted by Traumatized85 View Post
    Hi I posted for the first time a few weeks ago regarding a huge health scare on an incidental finding .. it won’t let me post the link but basically they found a small mass in my abdomen and I had it biopsied and they said it’s benigm but still don’t know what it is yet
    I am so incredibly traumatized by it all and now every single symptom I get I think this is it it.. it’s cancer or it has spread.

My latest worry is misty/hazy vision in my right eye. Sometimes I feel like I see shadows out of the corner of my eye and when u look they’re not there. I went to get my eyes checked by an eye surgeon and he dilated my eyes and said the retina is perfect and I also had a visual field test which came out good but I still have this haze that comes and goes. He said it may be a migraine but I don’t really suffer from migraines. I also get muscle pain in my neck and shoulders and the occasional lightheaded ness especially if I turn my head. I’m not worried this is a sign of brain or spinal cord tumor and I’m freaking out. I had a brain and cervical spine mri 5 months ago and bc I had the recent health scare I have had mri of abdomen, ct of pelvis and abdomen, a red blood cell scan and a pet scan from head to toe .. would something have shown up in the pet scan ? Can something come up since my brain mri 5 months ago? Please can someone calm me down. I have a 2.5 year old who I just want to be present for but I’m in such a panic state

---------- Post added at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:28 ----------

Anyone ?
    If you have been scanned from head to toe and it is pretty clear, you have your answer.

Re: Misty/hazy vision in one eye

I was scanned 5 months ago not recently. But my vision has become hazy in my right eye over the last couple weeks

Thread Information