Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So scared I am going to get aids?

Re: So scared I am going to get aids?

Quote Originally Posted by ashleep View Post
    A customer came in today with a script for medicines and it was covered in blood and I had to touch it. And when I passed it over they all wore gloves which is make me freak out more. Like why could they not touch it too. I am mad looking. Life is so unfair. Should I go to the Doctors to get a blood test?????????or
    r do I have to wait 2weeks before I can it done so should I book in it 2weeks. I have hand with little cuts in them omg why does is have to happen to me
    HIV is a very fragile virus, and once it is outside of the body dies within seconds. You will not get HIV from this.

Freaking out a guy touch my hand who had aids

I was at work at this durgie guy who doesn't needles all the time and was off his face when he camein touch my hand and I have little cuts all over my finger and hands. I am 100% sure he was aids and I don't want to do. His hands were dirty so there probably was blood. Should I get tested. Y did he touch me.

Re: Freaking out a guy touch my hand who had aids

If I read between the lines, a guy who you believe has HIV with no proof, touched your hand. You're sure he has dried blood on his hands and he infected you? You do hopefully realize how irrational and absolutely improbable this is?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Freaking out a guy touch my hand who had aids

You can't catch it like that

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: So scared I am going to get aids?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information