Thread: eye pain please help

eye pain please help

hi

I have a really painful left eye . It is sort of a headache above my eye that is pretty constant all day and my eye itself is painful in the corner. I have had an eye exam on Monday and all is fine but I am convinced I have a tumour either in my sinuses or in my brain. I have had problems with this eye before
    I also have neck ache and don't know if this is related. I am feeling a bit nauseus with it all and feel very wobbly but what is anxiety and what tumour. I am pretty scared. has anyone else experienced this?
    Please resond

Re: eye pain please help

Hi,I get eye pain and neck and head pain,mine is from strain like posture when using the computer,you ain’t got no tumour.I have eye pain now writing on my tablet.

Sinuses??????

I have been having this a lot lately and it has been worrying me too, but pain from the neck can be referred to behind the eye. I am sure this is what is happening. If you were to google images of referred neck pain you will see diagrams of where the pain can spread to and it radiates over the head and behind the eye, either on one side or both. I have it on one side only.

Hey, I had a near constant headache on the left side (including behind the eye) for nearly six months. Recently had a totally clear MRI scan.

It's amazing what stress and strain can you! And often you eyes and head seem to be the first places where it takes it's toll. Hopefully you get the results you need but I am certain you're suffering the side effects of stress, strain and anxiety.

Thread Information