Thread: Bone cancer fear

Bone cancer fear

Hey guys, I’ve been having really bad mid back pain these last weeks... and there is this part of my back that really hurts, I can pin point it, so my boyfriend was massaging it and in that specific place I felt a lump and him aswell, he started massaging it and it really hurt... could this be a muscle knot? I’m thinking bone cancer because it is near my shoulderblade... and to make things worse I started feeling nauseous and just generally sick and dizzy today...but I think I worried so much about it that this is due to anxiety...what do you guys think? Have you ever been through something like this? Please help

Re: Bone cancer fear

Quote Originally Posted by Brunamateus View Post
    Hey guys, I’ve been having really bad mid back pain these last weeks... and there is this part of my back that really hurts, I can pin point it, so my boyfriend was massaging it and in that specific place I felt a lump and him aswell, he started massaging it and it really hurt... could this be a muscle knot? I’m thinking bone cancer because it is near my shoulderblade... and to make things worse I started feeling nauseous and just generally sick and dizzy today...but I think I worried so much about it that this is due to anxiety...what do you guys think? Have you ever been through something like this? Please help
    if you had bone cancer you would be so sore you wouldn't be able to function. take if from someone whose family member is dealing with cancer that ate away their bones.

Bone and lung cancer, help

Hey guys, I’ve been going through some dark times again over this, I started having mid back pain around two to three weeks ago, more focused on my left shoulderblade, after two weeks I went to the hospital where they did an x ray of my spine and my shoulderblade, they said I didn’t have nothing, the doctor then touched my back and said my muscles where a little contracted, two days after this the pain was really bad on my shoulderblade so I just went and got a professional massage, the guy said my shoulderblade muscles where totally contracted and in fact it did really hurt when he touched them a little harder, he also said my left one was going the same way but I dont feel nothing, the thing is after the massage for a day i felt almost no pain and now these last days the pain has been worse than ever and starting to go different locations, please help guys, I’m already thinking the worst, I also have a 1 yo who I was constantly carrying around ...but do contracted muscles really hurt that long? And if something was there would the x ray pick it up?

Re: Bone and lung cancer, help

I think you have your answer: contracted muscles!

but does it last this long? im very worried

but does it last this long? im very worried
    Muscle pain can last weeks. My last flair up from Halloween isn't healed up yet.

thank you, is the pain in your back aswell?

thank you, is the pain in your back aswell?
    Yes. I have a sitting job so the muscles in my butt and legs hurt often.

Re: Bone cancer fear

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Thread Information