Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panic over road rage

Re: Panic over road rage

I talk to my mom about it and she said that I should just forget about it. It’s hard to do for someone like me though. I don’t think they saw me though, just my sister, but I’m a male, not that it would’ve made a difference to them.

Its horrible, intimidating and just someone looking for 'kicks' by scaring people. They will have forgotten about it themselves, and have probably been off annoying and bullying other people on the roads - maybe they were under the influence of alchohol or drugs even? Maybe they have been reported since then, to the police, for doing it to other people? I know it sounds really frightening, and it would have really scared me too, but this person isn't looking for you.....really...

I just don't know why this incident is staying in my mind. It causes me to panic, and it can be debilitating. I had my moments when it would leave my mind, but it's staying around now. I just wish this had never happened, and my sister's driving is the same. I just have this mindset that even though it's been 9 and a half months since the incident, someone is still gonna do something.

I've had intense moments in my life, and honestly most of the negative thoughts associated with them have dissipated. But, for some reason, this is sticking around...maybe because I couldn't control anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information