Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling alone and sad on my birthday :(

Re: Feeling alone and sad on my birthday :(

Hey when Christmas comes get on here. I'm sure there will be a fair few on here. The stress of Christmas and anxiety don't always make great bed fellows. But it's only a day. There will be people to chat to I'm sure and as a group of people we are the best damn group EVER.

Thank you for your replies. x

I currently have two things going on atm.
    The grieving of my mum and a funny turn I had 4 days ago.
    So it is a difficult time for me and your messages are very appreciative. x

As you say physical symptoms often are a manifestation of internal anguish. I feel for you, Carnation...It's very early days and a challenging time of the year. Hopefully we will have an Xmas thread where we can express what we really feel and it may help you to offload if you are able to? xx

Thank you Pulisa. x

One year on and another birthday and basically nothing has changed. :(
    I haven't heard from my family, I still miss my mum, just as much as last year, if not more. Partner seems obliged to notice as he only bought a card in the corner shop last night while I waited in the car and he will no doubt spend all day on his I pad, (regret buying it for him now). Some members on this Forum seem hostile towards me for no apparent reason and my anxiety is still very much there! I often wonder if anyone would notice if I was gone from this world.

Hi Carnation, I have come here to wish you a happy birthday. Which I do .
    I feel for you as regards the attention you are not getting from your partner.
    I don't know what to say to you as regards his attitude.

I hope you will put aside the things that some folk feel hostile toward you.
    Don't let that get you down. You are better than that.

I want you to be strong for the rest of the day Do you hear me Carnation.
    Lots of love from mexxx

Happy birthday, Carnation!

I hope your day gets better. Pamper yourself and don't think about anyone else for a day, I know that's not easy for you as you think more about others.

Hasn't MrC bought you some pressies or is talking you out? He should be giving you some attention and putting the ipad down!

You know we are here for you if you need us so don't be afraid to ask if you need some support.

Not sure who's being hostile but you being a fantastic, compassionate & friendly person I can't think of a reason why anyone would be

Happy birthday Carnation
    Sending a hug

Hi Carnation, I'm so sorry to read this.

From just seeing you on NMP i can say that you're a kind, caring and a thoughtful person.

Carnation, nobody seems to have any time for anybody these days. I was in the chemist on Monday, a lady about my age was sitting on one of the chairs, she was curled up and crying her eyes out. The chemist was busy and NOT one single person asked or checked if she was ok. I went and sat next to her and asked if she was ok, she didn't really want to talk but you just don't know what people are going through, it would've been on my mind if i'd not at least asked, but everybody just seems to be in their own bubble these days.

Sometimes i wish we could all meet up and have a group hug, as we all have an understanding.

Hi carnation and happy birthday hope it got better , wish I'd seen this earlier in the day but had a hectic morning and then drove to the coast .
    It might not seem like things have changed but I've read your posts and you have definitely improved , you will always miss your mum , you are a kind caring person and would be missed it's just everyone is wrapped up in their own lives .
    It's usually just our own paranoia makes us think people might have it in for us .
    Take care
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information