Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strange symptoms /Anxiety

Re: Strange symptoms /Anxiety

Hi!
    I just found out my grandma has liver cancer and the doctors can't do nothing to help her. I'm dying from anxiety attacks right now. My meds are not helping much right now.
    I know it's just anxiety but I need to talk to someone right now. It feels like my chest is so tight I can't breat.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I think it's normal to feel much more heightened anxiety when a loved one is struggling, even for people who aren't usually prone to anxiety attacks. Your body is reacting to a big stress.

I guess what I'm saying is, don't be upset at yourself for being anxious at this time and having trouble with it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ciao! Mi dispiace molto per tua nonna, deve essere uno stress immenso per te. Come non bastasse il ricordo di tuo nonno. :(

Non ho mai provato sensazioni come le tue, ma il nostro corpo č una cosa strana, a volte molto strana. E l'ansia č un amplificatore potente, qualsiasi prurito, dolore o tensione, se ci fai caso, diventa enorme, "reale". Immagino sia cosė anche per le proporzioni del corpo. Tu stessa dici che i sintomi si sono ridotti con il tempo, quindi sono sicura che non sono niente di preoccupante.

Ti faccio tantissimi auguri di stare meglio.

My grandma died on Tuesday.
    I lost my beloved cat a month ago too. Now I'm experiencing a lot of anxiety and my symptoms are all I can think about. My breast hurt and I believe I have breast cancer right now. I can't shake this feeling out of my head. Please help me, right now my meds are doing nothing to help me!

Hi!
    I'm here again after months of being fine.
    My medications are not helping, I stopped with university, I surrender...
    If my life must continue like this I want to die...
    I don't want to live anymore... I'm tired of this... I remember when I was fine and I know that time passed and won't come back... My life is ruined... Nothing makes me happy anymore... Called my psychiatrist and said I was thinking about killing myself... So today I've an appointment with her... Don't know what to do I hate everything of me... I hate my asymmetrical breast, hate my asymmetrycal scoliotic body and I'm in so much pain right now I can't stand it anymore... Probably I'm already dying from an undiagnosed illness... My left breast hurts constantly and I'm sure there's something there but nothing showed up... All they say is "you're fine"
    But I remember what it is like to be fine and it is nothing like what I feel now... There is really something going on in my body and nobody cares... I'm tired... It can't be all in my head... It is too real

I hope your appointment goes well today.

Please don't give up hope? I've been in a position where my anxiety was so bad I couldn't envision feeling normal again, but I made it back from there and so will you.

Please take care of yourself?

Yesterday a guy my same age killed himself and all I could feel was envy... He did what I'm too of a coward to do.. It would be so easy if someone took me and checked all my body parts to see if there's something wrong with me... It would help me... But No one cares... I know for certain there's something wrong inside me...so I thought maybe if I stop taking care of myself... If I stop taking my medications... If I stop living my life someone will help me... I feel like my life is over anyway...

Just hold on until you get to see your psychiatrist, Kiko.

There are people who will be glad to help you, but you need to help yourself as well. You deserve that help, and you deserve to care about yourself.

Then what? In July it will be five years... Five years of pain, sadness... I don't even remember what it feels like to be normal... I really can't remember... So what can the psychiatrist do for me? I would love to be happy again but I can't see it happen... And as life goes on I can only think "how can I have a family if I'm like this? How can I work after university? How can I care for my parents when they will be old?" maybe if I'm gone it will be easier for them

I don't know, I'm not a psychiatrist.

All I know is that feelings are temporary, and they change.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information