Thread: Back for the first time in awhile. Clot or aneurysm in iliac crest artery?

Back for the first time in awhile. Clot or aneurysm in iliac crest artery?

So I’m a 30 y/o hypertensive male on medication. Recently I started having a throbbing pain around the inside of my ankle. It’s an intermittent sharp pain. I’ve also started experiencing a pain around the left hip/iliac crest area. I know this wouldn’t be common, but my main jumps to my BP and makes me think that’s what caused it.

Re: Back for the first time in awhile. Clot or aneurysm in iliac crest artery?

Clot or aneurysm in iliac crest artery?

Courtesy of Dr. Google Why can't it just be a normal niggle?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Back for the first time in awhile. Clot or aneurysm in iliac crest artery?

Clot or aneurysm in iliac crest artery?

Sorry, no idea, especially about the last one as never heard of it. (As I'm not a medical professional!)You reckon it could just be that you've twisted your ankle slightly, hence the hip being the issue too? I'm with FMP on this 'niggle' thing....why the jump to least likely?

We honestly can't answer this type of question, its far too medical and it would be remiss to make a judgement on somebody elses' health. If you genuinely feel, and I'm not trying to be dismissive, that there is something there of concern....off to your PCP you go.

Thread Information