Thread: More lymph node questions...

More lymph node questions...

About 5 months ago I posted about a visible lymph node in the side of my neck with no other symptoms other then a bad cold a few weeks prior. Now 5 five months later it's still there but has not gotten any bigger. In fact if feels smaller some days and if I play with it it gets bigger. I have started to notice more nodes behind my ear and two about the size of a pea above my adams apple which I have had for about 5 months also. But the ones behind my right ear I have noticed recently. Every now and then my right ear feels full and hurts a little when I swallow. I also have painful huge acne spots on my left temple and across the back of my neck. Could it be the previous infections, ear pain, acne, anxiety and poking around that is making me notice things that could be just my bodies normal process. I dont have night sweats, weight loss fatigue or anything like that after 5 months either. Thank you

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

May I also add that I have had blood tests and I never recieved a call about them. Since I was a child ive always been called slim and no matter how much I eat and sit around being lazy I never get fat. I can also see my veins in my neck hands and arms from having not a lot of body fat.

Re: More lymph node questions...

Nodes are your body's sewer system. You had a virus, a node reacted in result. Now, due you your HA, you have been poking and prodding. A node will react to that. They will also react to things like acne.

There are 500-700 in our bodies. Poke and prod enough and you'll find a few as you obviously have. That's what's going on here. All I can say is stop poking and prodding!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: More lymph node questions...

Thank you for the answer. I hate Google for health related things. Cancer isn't the answer to everything but even knowing that sometimes doesn't stop my worry. 500 nodes

Thread Information