Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TDap vaccine worries!

Re: TDap vaccine worries!

Yep thats what ive been doing for the past few days and its working now. For some reason accepting that yea, she injected me with prions and im gonna die soon makes me realize how stupid my thoughts were. To add on to this I was at a restaurant today with my friends and I thought that the waiter's vCJD positive blood couldve slipped into my drink somehow but I stopped myself as I realized how outlandish I was being.

---------- Post added 19-11-18 at 00:08 ---------- Previous post was 18-11-18 at 23:39 ----------

Still every now and then I will have intense bouts of anxiety.

Re: TDap vaccine worries!

I think we have to learn to accept the fact it takes time to correct and whilst it's still programmed into our subconscious it will look for ways to be triggered. Learning to accept the blips in anxiety helps reduce their impact otherwise we can sink back into negative thinking, low mood, obsessive cycles, etc.

Well done stopping yourself and dismissing it. Even if it doesn't always work, which you can learnt to accept as meaning more recovery work is needed, it does show that you are capable of stopping the cycles and can give you back some confidence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information