Thread: Lightheaded ALL THE TIME

Lightheaded ALL THE TIME

Really struggling with this lately..it’s been 24/7, every day for a little over a month now. At some points during the day, I’ll start to feel it stronger and it makes me feel like I might pass out, I get sweaty, feels hard to breathe and my heart rate shoots way up(which has me really freaked out, as the anxiety I deal with stems from fears of heart problem)

I’ve had two EKGs since it started, one with my GP and one at a cardiologist. Both were normal, but it’s still hard for me to accept anxiety as the issue. I feel like the symptoms are what’s causing the anxiety, can anyone relate?

Feels like I’m having constant panic symptoms without actually having panic attacks..

Re: Lightheaded ALL THE TIME

Hey, I am feeling this right now and am very worried about it. It's lightheaded/dizziness all the time right now. I can barely concentrate at work cause it's like brain fog + dizziness + lightheadedness. Has yours subsided at all? This is miserable. Probably one of the worst anxiety symptoms I've had.

I get this A LOT! I feel panicky when it happens but I’m not sure if that is the cause of the effect! It’s HORRIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by DNQNYC View Post
    Really struggling with this lately..it’s been 24/7, every day for a little over a month now. At some points during the day, I’ll start to feel it stronger and it makes me feel like I might pass out, I get sweaty, feels hard to breathe and my heart rate shoots way up(which has me really freaked out, as the anxiety I deal with stems from fears of heart problem)

I’ve had two EKGs since it started, one with my GP and one at a cardiologist. Both were normal, but it’s still hard for me to accept anxiety as the issue. I feel like the symptoms are what’s causing the anxiety, can anyone relate?

Feels like I’m having constant panic symptoms without actually having panic attacks..
    I know this is an older thread but just wanted to let you know I feel almost exactly the same. Very lightheaded and blurry vision most of the time and my anxiety stems from fears of heart problems.

I have had lots of tests and confirmed that I don’t have an abnormal heart. I am on beta blockers now which have worked wonders in slowing my heart rate but until I get over the anxiety, the other symptoms will still be there.

As you’ve had tests, and both your GP and cardiologist I assume have been happy with you, you can be assured that it is your anxiety. Once you come to terms with that and your body has a chance to catch up and calm down, your symptoms will go. I know this is easier said than done as I am currently on the same journey!

I hope you are feeling a bit better since you posted this.

Al

Thread Information