Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this tonsils cancer?

Re: Scared of throat cancer pls help

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Scared of throat cancer pls help

Quote:
    No it’s not painful it’s been there for six months now Ive noticed a lump in my tonsils too I’m freaking out again

'I've noticed' I think is the important word. The other day I was looking at my throat as had a terrible cough, which has been ongoing since a cold weeks ago. I 'noticed' parts of my throat I'd not had a close look at before and there were lumps, bumps, white patches, veins, yellow bits and all sorts of odd things I'd not 'noticed' before. It must have always been like that, but I 've never looked as closely before. Shining a torch into your throat you will see things that have been there forever, but look new to you. The human throat isn't a flat uniform pink thing, and neither is the human mouth mucous membrane. There are individual differences that we all have and if you'd not gone looking you'd be none the wiser.

Re: Is this tonsils cancer?

Sometimes you can have some food stuck in your tonsils, and that can cause a local infection, swelling etc. It can be on just one side, at least it has been for me several times.

Re: Is this tonsils cancer?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information