Hi

An update after a 5 month course of citlopram .

I noticed a small difference 5 to 7 days after taking my 20 mg daily tablet. It was not much, but at the point I was at that time, any improvement was greatly welcomed

Initall side effects, in my case not so bad. The first couple of tomes I went out and had a couple of drinks I noticed it a lot more than normal, alchol got me drunk quicker

My sex drive itself wasn't to greatly affected, but it did slow things down for me, no more detail than that is needed.

A few months later, only small improvement was noticed. I had a talk with my aunt, who advised me alchol slows the positive effects of the tablet, I had started to get panics again. I abstained from drinking for 3 weeks under her advice. At some time my doctor also upped the dose to 30 mg

A much needed improvement was noticed! I wish I'd stopped drinking sooner, it gave mr short term relief, but I plan to live for a long time so long term relief Is the aim

Now 5 months on, I would say I
80 percent better, panic attacks full blown are nearly behind me, I now only suffer from worry about health, which I can control a lot easier than a panic attack!

I hope this update helps and if anyone is or may take citlopram, feel free to ask questions I will do my best to help based on my own experience

Take care