Thread: Pvcs/pacs help

Pvcs/pacs help

Hi there I have posted a few times before and need some words of wisdom or experience or just someone who is going through the same experience as me to help me. I have had ectopic beats on and off for 5 years now I am now 23. I don't smoke or drink alcohol or any caffeine and my pvcs are annoying to say the least. I have had Ecg and an echo and blood tests and all the works and everything is fine I've been told, but recently they have gotten worse where I am having more of them and they seem to be happening in episodes instead of just one or two a day! I can feel them without holding pulse and even when I'm calm and fine sometimes it just flares up how is this possible lay anxiety? Just earlier this year I had the most stressful time ever with my heart and was terrified and I didn't feel one pvc for at least a month! So how can it be anxiety if when I was at my worst I didn't get them at all? Something doesn't add up.

Re: Pvcs/pacs help

I get them randomly once or twice or runs, it feels like hundreds of times per day for 2weeks straight sometimes. My top/bottom heart beat at separate times.

look at what youre doing when you get them or what has happened. Mine would be limited at work but as soon as i left that front door to go home they went crazy. Why? No idea because i was going home to chill with no stress but it happened like clockwork.

I found anxiety can have a delayed effect. I would worry about something but because i have to be switched on at work the anxiety doesnt happen as much yet as soon as i leave it can be a free for all!

I had a 24hr tape, you had more tests than me and they came back good

Re: Pvcs/pacs help

I seem to get the pvcs in clusters, long amounts of time without one and then I get them so often it's almost every day, many times a day. I have panic attacks basically daily and those seem to precede the pvcs. I've had them for over 2 decades and they still scare the crap out of me. I've even had my doctors tell me it was nothing to worry about and to try to exercise more, maybe do yoga. But I don't drink coffee unless it's decaf, then only 1 or 2 cups a day. Never drink anything with caffeine and never drink alcohol, I also never smoke. But sometimes I get them and feel faint or something and it really scares me. And sometimes it makes me feel like I could die from it. Like sometimes they take my breath away. I hate it.

Thread Information