Page 217 of 236 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    That's terrible that the council are messing you about so now you have to take action also speak to your OT person about this 5 months of this is so stressful yes good idea getting your MSP involved Seems like they aren't interested in you so make some noise and make sure they listen ATB
    Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    I agree with Bigboyuk, make some noise! Your advocate should be doing that, but I'm not sure if they are. Any luck with OT today?
    Bigboyuk & Swgrl09,

Thank you both for your kind and encouraging words, very much appreciated thanks. my advocate she only in on a Tuesday, not alot she can do.

I went to see the MSP, he was not in, I seen one of his colleagues, she took my details and I let her know what been happening, she says it taking too long, then she told me that she will get the MSP to write a letter, and give them a phone call to speed things up. she also told me that it takes them about 10 days to answer the letter. well looks like I'll be waiting until January. She also told me that if I get no back dated money from the council, I've to go back down and see the MSP.

we'll just have to wait and see.

its some sort of help, it feels like I went there for nothing. I've waited this long I guess another 2 months. now I know housing benefit take up to 5 months to sort things out. that's bad.

the O.T. I canny get a hold of her. she always out of the office. I was told to phone the referral line, to get things moving, I know if I phone the referral line, all they tell ya is to wait until you see the O.T. viscous circle.

what is one suppose to do. guess I'll be phoning again tomorrow of the O.T.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Hope you have better luck today, Yvonne. What an utter shambles the "system" is when it comes to "supporting" people with mental health problems. Also, this time of year "staff" tend to switch off and go into "holiday mode", which is no excuse, as many people tend to be more vulnerable during Christmas and New Year.

Sending some positivity your way.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Hope you have better luck today, Yvonne. What an utter shambles the "system" is when it comes to "supporting" people with mental health problems. Also, this time of year "staff" tend to switch off and go into "holiday mode", which is no excuse, as many people tend to be more vulnerable during Christmas and New Year.

Sending some positivity your way.
    KK77,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

I received phone call from Housing benefit appeal team, they will be phoning me back tomorrow to let me know the out come. here hoping. its sounded really good. I let ya all know tomorrow. she going to call me back between 9.30 to 11.30 am.

this is due to the msp. All praise to the Most High.

Good luck, I hope it brings positive news

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Good luck, I hope it brings positive news
    Swgrl09,

Thank you for your kinds words very much appreciated thanks.

I received phone call from housing benefit for 2 bedroom allowance. As i have a full time carer. The housing benefit officer coming tomorrow for me to sign the housing benefit form. I keep ya all posted.

Thats me signed the form says going to process the form today and back date it.

Last night when i got home i was freezing cold to the core. I had to get my hot water bottle to help me heat up. Now i no feeling to great. All im doing is sleeping.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    Thats me signed the form says going to process the form today and back date it.

Last night when i got home i was freezing cold to the core. I had to get my hot water bottle to help me heat up. Now i no feeling to great. All im doing is sleeping.
    Fingers crossed for you, Yvonne. Do you not have money for heating? Try to keep warm...awful you're having to rely on hot water bottle

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you, Yvonne. Do you not have money for heating? Try to keep warm...awful you're having to rely on hot water bottle
    KK77,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks.

I have money for heating, the heating alone not heating me up, I need to use my hot water bottle too. i'm soo cold.

then I get so hot. I just dont feel good, all I done today is sleep on and off.

I'm feeling a bit better today, I dont need my hot water bottle to help keep me warm. thank goodness. I guess all that sleeping has done me the world of good.

I have a head cold. I think I'm on the mend. over the last couple of days I could not be bothered with going on the internet for long.

I filled in the form for 2 bedroom allowance, they will do their best to process it before they close today.

I hope this moves quickly, as god knows it's taken so long already! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a nice weekend

Page 217 of 236 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast

Thread Information