Thread: I can't cope anymore

I can't cope anymore

I can't cope with my life anymore and working full time in a job I hate is killing me. I work in a betting shop and dread going to work as it's so target based , loyalty cards don't help. There's also changes to how the company is working so I'm basically having to become a manager just to be able to keep my contract so I can pay bills. I'm currently a cashier so the thought of managing a shop fills me with anxiety and depression as I can just about cope being a cashier , God knows how I'll copp being a manager. I have no choice. If I choose not to then it's choose a 15 hour contract which means I can't afford my mortgage or bills , meaning I'd be homeless. I am waiting for a place to invite me so they can help me look for work but they're not contacting me until mid august. I was referred by my mental health team who I really feel don't take me serious as I think because I work full time and have a fiancé they think I'm fully able to cope. I have borderline personality disorder and I take 225mg venlaflaxine , 400mg pregabalin , 5mg olanzapine. I didn't want to take olanzapine as I've had bad experiences with them before which I couldn't wake up for work but he said it should be fine. I took my first dose three weeks ago when I had the day off the next day and it's a good job too as I didn't wake up til 1pm. Please help I'm a mess

Re: I can't cope anymore

Can't say I've had any experience with olanzapine, is it possible to take it a bit earlier in the day? That may help with your sleep.

Thread Information