Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do I have oral cancer or is this a sign of it ?

Re: Does this look like lymphoma?

Quote Originally Posted by z_seroz View Post
    Nope, but this does

who is that?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Does this look like lymphoma?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    who is that?
    A picture of someone with lymphoma

Re: Do I have oral cancer or is this a sign of it ?

Yeah sorry it’s just the last 2-3 days I noticed I had a white coating on my tongue towards the back and I’ve had a feeling where something was caught up in my throat every time I swallowed food or a drink. Not to mention lately I been feeling tired more than usual for some reason. And then this small rash got on my neck, idk if it’s because I scrubbed it too hard but I been a mess thinking worst case scenarios. I even went out and got a blood glucose meter to check if I had diabetes first thing in the morning and the results were 92, 98 and 96.

That's what my neck looked like by the time I went into surgery. Like I had the mumps on the left side of my neck. "That's" what a truly "swollen" node(s) look like. So when I say cancer doesn't present that way, I know what the hell I'm talking about!

Positive thoughts and "normal" nodes.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    That's what my neck looked like by the time I went into surgery. Like I had the mumps on the left side of my neck. "That's" what a truly "swollen" node(s) look like. So when I say cancer doesn't present that way, I know what the hell I'm talking about!

Positive thoughts and "normal" nodes.
    Perhaps the shocking truth is what some people need to make them see sense?

Never Surrender, Comrade

Does this signal anything ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Databey19 View Post
    Does this signal anything ?
    Nope... looks like you scratched at a mole

Look Dbey... I get you have anxiety and you have this fear but at 21 and after coming down with a virus of some sort, it just doesn't indicate cancer. That's not the way it works. I'm a survivor. I was stage IVa Head and Neck cancer. I lived through it. I'm old enough to be your father and I'm telling you from my own personal experience. Talk to your parents or GP about your anxiety and look into real life help. I have real physical issues that can put me six feet under. Living with this kind of irrational fear does that to you above ground. I have a daughter that suffers from anxiety and depression. She came to me and discussed it. I, along with her mother, got her help. With therapy and meds she's doing great now.

This is an anxiety forum so deep down you know what the real issue is. Stop posting pics and seeking reassurance and get some help. I truly hope you take my advice

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

Okay thank you for answering and consistently telling me everything in a detailed order. I get I do have anxiety. It’s mostly because my mother was taken from me 4 years ago to stomach cancer and it felt out of the blue too. That’s why I’m constantly asking reassurance. I take your advice 100% because you’ve went through things I couldn’t imagine and you know everything you’re talking about. All I ask is why is there that white part in my mouth next to my throat and the other side isn’t as white.
    Attached Images Attached Images

And yes I do need to go get help for my anxiety as well. Ever since that happened, I was like if it could happen to her it could happen to anyone.

There's nothing there Perception vs. reality IMO.

FMP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information