Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How fast do cancerous lymph nodes/tumors grow?

Worried about lymphoma. PLEASE HELP

Hello guys. This is my first post. I know there are many posts like mine..

A few weeks ago I noticed hard immobile lump under my earlobe, and it seems there's a secondary lump on top of it which is palpable (probably a lymph node, my doctor said).

I have been to the doctors and received a blood test which they said was normal.

I have lost over 6 pounds in the course of 2 weeks to a month without trying. I became so scared of having lymphoma that I switched to eating just vegetables and fruits.

When I look in the mirror, my right side of my neck seems slightly not the same (the line going to my ear), but it's not majorly different.

I also had a really sore back, and a few days ago my arm had tingling every time I stretched it out, which made me scared if a tumor was messing with my nerves.

A few days ago I was also extremely nauseous in the mornings for about 3 days, I was tested for the flu and mono and both were negative.

I don't have night sweats and I'm not too fatigued, but I am really tired after college but that's just expected when you sleep 5 hours.

Can someone reassure me in any way possible? Are lymphoma symptoms constant or do they come and go? Please someone help. The doctor told me to not worry so I try not to but there's always doubts. I want to stop focusing on this. It's exhausting.

Re: Worried about lymphoma. PLEASE HELP

I've replied to your duplicate post in 'Symptoms'.

Please don't post duplicate threads.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

thread closed.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Swollen submandibular gland?

Hey guys. I noticed that my submandibular gland on the right , when I feel it , is noticeably more swollen than the left. I also have a rock hard lump on my right parotid gland between my neck and jaw. Everything I notice is on my right. I also feel a long muscle/tendon in my mouth in the very back under my jaw/tongue, anyone else? It's really hard and long and not on the left side. Anyone? Thanks.

Re: Swollen submandibular gland?

Someone has been googling haven't they

please add this onto your previous post

I am sure this is related to your previous post as well ......

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213693

Rock hard lump under ear and another one?

Hi everyone.
    Does anyone else have a rock hard lump under their ear on one side?
    It's kind of in that little crevice between your neck muscle and the jaw.
    I had some weight loss, not alot maybe 5-10 pounds within 2 months, but I've gained most of it back by eating. At first I had one rock hard pea sized lump in that little crevice. Now, I seem to have one right next to it on the neck muscle. I got a blood test which was normal (i read that lymphoma sometimes is not caught on a blood test), but this blood test was when I only had 1 lump.

Can I just have lumps which are benign pop up randomly? I don't have mono, flu, or any infection that I know of in that area. Really worried. Any help appreciated.

Re: Rock hard lump under ear and another one?

Hasn't gone down. It's also immovable

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information