Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How fast do cancerous lymph nodes/tumors grow?

Re: Rock hard lump under ear and another one?

I had one in that exact spot. It stayed for about two weeks. I noticed one day it was gone. It was hard and I couldn’t move it.

Quote Originally Posted by worrywart29 View Post
    I had one in that exact spot. It stayed for about two weeks. I noticed one day it was gone. It was hard and I couldn’t move it.
    That makes me feel so much better. Were you sick?

Still same size today. Can't tell if it's getting bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by z_seroz View Post
    That makes me feel so much better. Were you sick?
    No I wasn’t sick. At least I didn’t feel sick. Maybe something was going on inside my body that I wasn’t aware of. It freaked me out too. I started googling and became a complete mess. I just knew it had to be something life threatening but turned out it wasn’t. I hope the same for you.

Quote Originally Posted by worrywart29 View Post
    No I wasn’t sick. At least I didn’t feel sick. Maybe something was going on inside my body that I wasn’t aware of. It freaked me out too. I started googling and became a complete mess. I just knew it had to be something life threatening but turned out it wasn’t. I hope the same for you.
    Wow l really hope I'm the same case. My blood test was normal so idk if I had an infection? Hope this goes away..

I noticed today the hearing in my right ear seems clogged. No pain though. Could be related?

Definitely. The nodes in that area could swell with problems involving the ear.

Got an ultrasound on Wednesday. Really nervous..

---------- Post added at 02:26 ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 ----------

Not an ultrasound. My bad. I'm going back to the doctor. This time a different one, and I'm going to try to get an ultrasound.

Welp, went to the doctor. She took a urine test and said no diabetes. They took another blood test and I'm getting those results on Monday to see if I have an overactive thryoid for the weight loss..

She said she couldn't feel the nodes but I obviously feel multiple hard nodes. It's so hard to trust the doctor when you can OBVIOUSLY feel the nodes and they DON'T move at all, and they are HARD. Then she proceeded to tell me I need anxiety meds. This pissed me off, because I felt she wasn't take this seriously. I just need an ultrasound..

---------- Post added at 17:11 ---------- Previous post was at 17:10 ----------

I keep eating and eating and I can't gain weight anymore as well. I have pains in my groin nodes and armpit nodes.. there is still a rock hard node under my ear and my neck is clearly not symmetrical. I don't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by z_seroz View Post
    Welp, went to the doctor. She took a urine test and said no diabetes. They took another blood test and I'm getting those results on Monday to see if I have an overactive thryoid for the weight loss..

She said she couldn't feel the nodes but I obviously feel multiple hard nodes. It's so hard to trust the doctor when you can OBVIOUSLY feel the nodes and they DON'T move at all, and they are HARD. Then she proceeded to tell me I need anxiety meds. This pissed me off, because I felt she wasn't take this seriously. I just need an ultrasound.
    I'm not surprised at all by what the doctor said and frankly, I'll take the word of the trained medical profession over the skewed perceptions of someone suffering from anxiety any day. I think you should take that advice and also seek real life professional help for your HA.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information