Thread: I need help blood on bed sheets and pillows

I need help blood on bed sheets and pillows

The feeling I have right now is brutal. I woke up one day and seen blood on my pillow, thought nothing of it because I was bleeding from my face. Next morning same thing this time i couldn't find where it came from. 4 days later it's on my bed sheet and I had cuts all over my hand from work I'm an automotive worker. 3 days later i had th same cut on my face and found blood on the pillow. Its freaking me out thinking it's coming from my mouth. Why? Because this is how health anxiety is. I woke up again today and it's on my bed sheet yellow with blood. Mind you I have cyst on my tailbone and I felt it wet before I slept and I have a pad on it. But i also felt my underwear wet as well. So it must have escaped from the pad. Im literally going crazy. I'm not spitting blood like a crazy person I check everyday. Wipe my lips every morning and there's nothing. Any thoughts or some reassurance plz I'm driving myself crazy.

Re: I need help blood on bed sheets and pillows

You'd know if you had been bleeding out of your mouth - you would absolutely be able to taste it. And it likely would only be on your pillow, not elsewhere on your bed.

That said, even IF you were, which you are NOT, that doesn't necessarily mean something terrible is happening to you anyway.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Thank you. This health anxiety is honestly killing me slowly. Its gotten worse since my wife has been pregnant with our first child. It's strange though. Whatever I think about happens. I guess our minds that powerful. Wouldn't I spit blood if that was the case? Wouldn't there be residual on my lips in the morning

I'm confused, you said you have actual cuts on your hands and face, yet you're wondering where the blood is coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihateanxiety23 View Post
    Thank you. This health anxiety is honestly killing me slowly. Its gotten worse since my wife has been pregnant with our first child. It's strange though. Whatever I think about happens. I guess our minds that powerful. Wouldn't I spit blood if that was the case? Wouldn't there be residual on my lips in the morning
    Yep!

It's baffling how powerful our minds can be. It really is. It's all just the nature of the beast.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Honestly, I'd get dark sheets and bedding.

Thread Information