Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Globus feeling in throat and back ???

Re: Globus feeling in throat and back ???

Quote Originally Posted by honeyp1e View Post
    OMG glad you wrote this right now am panicking been having anxious / panicky feeling since i woke up for no reason don't no what it is also the lump feeling in throat like food is stuck / spasms in throat / stomach / trembling.. my doc explains the spasms are cos there all connected stomach/ throat etc and that the lump feeling can be acid which i get badly in my back and my throat but am getting bad watery bash (if thats what it is called?) were i keep getting a bad watery mouth every two mins but i just cant eat when am so anxious i lose my appetite got horrible stomach feeling like am waiting for something to happen to me i just cant relax ??????
    Hi Chick

I know how your feeling . When it gets really bad I am going to come back and look at this thread as its really helped me.

Hope you are ok today

Laura.x
    Last edited by Mogwog; 04-03-11 at 12:56. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwog View Post
    Hi Chick

I know how your feeling . When it gets really bad I am going to come back and look at this thread as its really helped me.

Hope you are ok today

Laura.x

just haven't stopped panicking and feeling anxious like something is about to happen to me since about 6am worse is i dont eat on days like today as am emetophobic (fear of me vomiting) so this horrible nervous belly feeling puts me off eating have been bad for a while now am down to 6st and cant afford to lose anymore so i need to try and get past this not eating and just eat on a nervous sickly stomach but think if i eat i will be sick ???

does anyone eat on a nervous stomach & why do we lose appetite ??

aww its ok. I'm emetophobic too - when I get like this I tend to eat plain and dry stuff. Don't try and eat big meals, just try more smaller meals. I eat bananas, toast, biscuits yoghurt etc. Just try and eat slowly too.

Laura.xxxxxx

i had a small roll toast this morning at 7am never ate it till about 10.30am and 3 digestives all between 7am & 12pm that's how long it took me to eat and there only small rolls & only had 1 that's how bad i am i hate this nervous stomach feeling !!!!!!!
    then at hal1 had a ice cake with jam but i wanna get over this and just eat but dont feel i can my phobia has taken over my life and anxiety causing this nervous sickly stomach kicks it off :( as i no i need food and my stomach rumbling

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwog View Post
    Mel - I'm so glad you posted this as this is exactly what I have! A lump in the throat which also feels like its in back and sometimes chest too. Its relieved when I burp but is back within seconds, is this the same for you? It is driving me mad and making my anxiety levels sky high. Mine started when I started taking fluoxetine - got a drs appt tonight to talk about it and poss change meds. I hate it its the worst feeling in the world :-(

I've had it everyday for nearly a month now.

Laura.x
    Hi Laura
    Mines really bad again today . It just feels like something is stuck in my back all the time today and when i eat i can feel food hit this lump feeling in my back . I hate it , its getting to me today

What did your doctor say ?

Quote Originally Posted by mel2 View Post
    Hi Laura
    Mines really bad again today . It just feels like something is stuck in my back all the time today and when i eat i can feel food hit this lump feeling in my back . I hate it , its getting to me today

What did your doctor say ?
    I have been the same all today feeling something in my throat & got that horrible lump feeling along with waterybrash and
    Have to keep swallowing everytwo muns really don't no what is up with me today just feel so anxious and panicky haven't calmed down all day and the sickly stomach really puts me off as am emetophobic :( I just wish it would go away just had an hours sleep and am still feeling horrible my belly is making the craziest rumbling noises ever and just feel so drained / depressed and just can't cope anymore with all this

Mine was really bad yesterday, I was really down about it but its not been so bad today - who knows what it will be like tomorrow.

My Dr thinks I have an irritated gullet due to fluoxetine capsules so has switched me to liquid, and that I have reflux and am anxious and thats why I have this feeling in throat, I have to keep a bottle of gaviscon advance nearby when the reflux gets bad. Mt Dr won't give me anything else as she said its all in capsule form and will just irritate my throat more. I just wish it would go away for good. I know what you mean about feeling it as your eating etc - I do especially in my back its horrible. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for all of us.

Laura.x

I am so glad i have found this thread, i thought i was going mad. I get that lump in the back feeling and tight chest and sometimes burning at back of throat. I just wondered if you had managed to get over these feelings. thanks Jayne x

Nope , mines still the same
    It feels like indigestion at times , my back hurts inbetween my shoulder blades and when i swallow i feel the food hiting something on the way down. I also get the lump in the throat feeling aswell .
    Had it since mid December , its no worse but no better either !

same here. Seeing my Gp again this week see what she says. will let you know x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information