Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Can this wait? Post coital bleeding

Re: Can this wait? Post coital bleeding

All the best for today limeslime thinking of you xx let us know how you get on

Thinking of you too Limeslime.

Aww, thank you for keeping me in your thoughts! I have no real life friends, so it’s heartwarming to know that there are people out there who care!

I’ve been very lucky and had good news (so far)
    Had abdominal scan, transvaginal scan, colposcopy, hysteroscopy and repeat blood test. What a morning! But in the end, everything looked fine ☺️
    They repeated the ca125, so have to wait for results of that til I’m completely out of the woods, but they couldn’t see anything concerning. Cervix looked healthy, ovaries were clear, womb thickness was good and no polyps or fibroids seen. ☺️

I’m still kinda taking this all in!
    I’m so happy that nothing suspicious was noted, and that I don’t have to wait for biopsy results, but I also feel like I didn’t get an answer as to what is causing my symptoms. The doctor did say to go back if the bleeding continues to be erratic or painful and they’ll see me in a different clinic as I may have a little bit of endometriosis or adenomyosis but they’d need to take a tissue sample to test for that, and she didn’t feel it necessary at this stage.

So yeah…just waiting for my ca125 now and keeping my fingers tightly crossed!

Awww limeslime I’m so happy for you I’m
    So glad that all the tests were clear, it must have just been a little blip, our bodies are clearly weird and wonderful.
    Hard as it because I am the same as you I think as well why was I bleeding if my gp thinks there’s nothing wrong but fortunately some times our bodies does weird and wonderful stuff which leaves us poor HA think the worst !
    I would take this appointmemt as an clear! If they were even slightly concerned they would have told you xx

Thanks sunshine! I think you’re right!
    Although I feel like I cannot truely relax until I know if my ca125 has gone down.
    I don’t even know what would happen next if it rises but my scans were clear. I know it can pick up non-gynaecological malignancies too, Like breast and bowel cancers so I’m still holding my breath….although much less than I have been!

Limeslime, that’s amazing news!! So happy for you! Please try not to think about the ca125, or put it up to other issues. I know how hard it is though.
    I keep trying to tell myself that breast calcifications are just normal for me, as it’s my first mammogram. But my mind keeps wondering still! It’s so annoying! I want to tell my HA to take a running jump!! If only!! Once I’ve had the all clear from this- I’m getting myself sorted mentally! I can’t keep on like this, the stress of it all is no good for us at all. Xxx

Great news - shows doesn't it that even when 'your' brain stacks up things to become serious, it certainly might not be.

Absolutely Carys! I had so many textbook symptoms of a gynaecological cancer, supported by a blood test that looks for ovarian cancer markers.
    I can’t believe I’ve dodged this bullet!

These past few weeks have taught me an important lesson though. I’ve reassessed so much of my life whilst trying to “get my affairs in order” in preparation for the worst possible outcome.
    No more putting things off, I’m gonna start living my best life, and I can’t wait to see where it takes me!
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh Limeslime!!

Such a relief for you!!
    I’m hoping to feel exactly the same as you, after my appointment on Thursday!! I feel like all these health scares are a kick up the bum to start living healthier and happier!! Xxx❤️

This is SUCH great news. I feel overjoyed for you xx

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information