Page 556 of 717 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606656 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 7166

Thread: Covid-19 discussion thread

Re: Covid-19 discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Meanwhile, what do we think of Johnson's "non plan" for the winter?

Rubbish, or what?
    Hope for the best and prepare for the worst (but don't let the Great British Public know yet. They'll never guess what we are secretly doing)

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Hope for the best and prepare for the worst (but don't let the Great British Public know yet. They'll never guess what we are secretly doing)
    I think that can safely be put into song, P:

No matter what you think of Boris, who would want to be facing the nation to deliver a controversial Plan when your Mum has just died?
    I've only just heard this. That takes guts to go out and deal with a press briefing, whatever our opinions of him.

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    I've only just heard this. That takes guts to go out and deal with a press briefing, whatever our opinions of him.
    Agreed. Condolescences to the family.

I hadn't heard it down here either.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Does that apply to the more burning question of whether Nikki Minaj's testicles will swell up if she gets vaxxed?

Well our son has symptoms compatible with Covid and has tested positive three times with lateral flow. He has a bad headache, very tired and no smell or taste. He was here with his lady friend on Saturday for a takeaway, I shared a short car ride with him to collect the takeaway.

Myself, Mrs F and daughter have tested negative on our own lateral flow tests done about two hours ago. His lady friend lives with him and has tested negative too with no symptoms. Any thoughts? Gary, your input here would be helpful. I think at least one of us would be testing positive or had symptoms? Four days ago when the incubation period is four days.

I'm no Gary so apologies..I'm sure he'll see this later.

I'd say just keep testing and celebrate every negative result. Covid is not a given, people swerve it when you would expect transmission. 4 days is a fair time with delta.

I hope your son feels better soon and I'm really sorry you have this hanging over you all..

I'm no Gary so apologies..I'm sure he'll see this later.

I'd say just keep testing and celebrate every negative result. Covid is not a given, people swerve it when you would expect transmission. 4 days is a fair time with delta.

I hope your son feels better soon and I'm really sorry you have this hanging over you all..
    Pulisa Your own input is invaluable as ever it was. Though I think Gary is probably recognised as our resident 'virus expert'. And you're right, delta is quick off the mark so the next 24 hours will likely tell. Its Mrs F and my Dad I'm worried about though as well as my son. Though I'm hardly unique there.

Oh hell Fishman65, hope he gets well soon and you all stay clear.

Page 556 of 717 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606656 ... LastLast

Thread Information