Page 339 of 357 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3562

Thread: Top Trump: A Poem

Re: Top Trump: A Poem

Hi Charlie
    My brother served in East Timor and Afghanistan,my uncle went to Vietnam,my brother has severe depression and tried to commit suicide,he has never spoken with us about his time in Afghanistan,but what I have heard he must have witnessed some dreadful atrocities,it’s so sad too see a man that loved life in the army now hates everything about it,he was a strapping young man,now he is a skeletal figure hooked on prescription pills and grog.
    My uncle passed 5yrs after he come home,he died from lung cancer which was,my father said was caused by Agent Orange that the yanks sprayed over villagers and the troops breathed it in.

Those Vietcong were sneaky little buggers,you never knew where they were hiding.

Hi Quinn

Actually your right they dug holes and hid in them

I was too young to serve in Nam

If all them gun freaks could see the damage what guns and other explosive wepons can do, maybe they change their tune but I dont think so because its always some other guy who does the dirty work for them.

Charlie

Charlie,do you think potus will be impeached? I bloody well hope so.
    Go all the whistleblowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    Charlie,do you think potus will be impeached? I bloody well hope so.
    Go all the whistleblowers.
    Will it happen?
    Has there ever been a successful impeachement?

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    Will it happen?
    Has there ever been a successful impeachement?
    Will he still be there to be impeached by the time they get around to it?

Top Trump: A Poem

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    This is the Trump topic right? Sorry if it ain't

So the reason for guns is to protect yourselves from a tyrannical government lol we got one now
    so why ain't you gun guys out on the streets?Can only be that yous support tyranny. which kinda renders yous 2nd amendment crap meaningless..

I would like to urge all supporters of our supreme commander to enlist to defend our great country not objmky will yous get the chance to shoot a real gun but also a real person! Not just a Taliban soldier but teenagers and children coz yous never know if they got a bomb strapped to them and yous can't take risks.

To the lady here who thinks guns are essential.

When guns become a normal item in your own society, then it follows that there ain't no problem to have them in someone else's society.

Do you have any idea what it's like to be in a war zone? Wars have changed since Nam. In them days you could see where the enemy was. Nowadays it's all guerilla warfare. You know enemy is there but you can't see them. Yous soon found out the meaning of paranoia. Real hot damn paranoia what eats yous alive every time yous go out on patrol. On a bad day yous can shoot your buddy in the back by mistake. Or a sniper gets your man bang in the fourhead. It ain't a gushing of blood like you'd see in the movies. It's a small red hole just a bit bigger than the size of the bullet.

On a good day you get to shoot a kid cowering in a bush coz the local folk hide when they see us coming.

And if it all gets too much for yer, you got the means to blow your own brain out when you get back to your quarters.

When yous read about casualties it means dead. Their the lucky ones. For every deadd dude yous got at least 4 who got so badly maimed they can never live a normal life again. Then yous get the guys like me who escape serious injury but have to take mental medications for the rest of their lives which don't work proper anyway.

Go on lady sign up.
    No. I’ve never been in a war zone PERSONALLY but I have ties to it that I won’t talk about. I HAVE seen many bullet holes. I know all about how they look. 26 in one man alone that I saw with my own eyes personally. After the fact. Not during. So yes. I am familiar. I have shot real guns. I was raised around guns. I have hunted for food. I am not one those pro gun activists who has never held or shot a gun. I’m not ur typical female.

I am also not shocked by what u say bc I understand that it is horrible out there. I am no stranger to violent acts or images so you won’t scare me into an opinion. My opinion is an educated one. We may not be educated in the same fashion but sounds we have both been educated none the less.

I so wish parts of the world weren’t so bad that our men and women have to be in these situations and witness such things.

I will pray that ur mental issues due to the violence in the world improves or even goes away bc even though u see my support for guns as a personal attack on u, it in no way is. It is my opinion and belief and still is unchanged. You are the one who chose to chime in on my beliefs. I am too old to sign up for the war zone. Trust me, it’s not because I’m not patriotic enough or a coward. I can assure u of that.

I like to think that if we really knew each other in real life we would probably get along regardless of our different opinions. At the end of the day we all have so much more in common.

You will be in my prayers for healing. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by whome; 10-10-19 at 00:07.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post

I so wish parts of the world weren’t so bad that our men and women have to be in these situations and witness such things.
    These parts of the world were doing just fine before your men and women turned up to "liberate" them. Libya and Syria had better living standards than some first world countries. Iraq was making progress despite US sanctions and Afghanistan was peaceful. Also, don't forget the millions of people your men and women have killed so far, carpet bombing whole cities.

US used chemical weapons in Iraq - report

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/us-u...port-1.1184586

"I saw the burned bodies of women and children. The phosophorous explodes and forms a plume. Who ever is within a 150 metre radius has no hope," a former US soldier who served in the city told the documentary makers.

It is also claimed that US forces used MK77, a form of Napalm - the chemical used with devastating effect on civilians during the Vietnam war - on civilians in Iraq

Last edited by venusbluejeans; 10-10-19 at 20:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    These parts of the world were doing just fine before your men and women turned up to "liberate" them. Libya and Syria had better living standards than some first world countries. Iraq was making progress despite US sanctions and Afghanistan was peaceful. Also, don't forget the millions of people your men and women have killed so far, carpet bombing whole cities.

US used chemical weapons in Iraq - report

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/us-u...port-1.1184586

"I saw the burned bodies of women and children. The phosophorous explodes and forms a plume. Who ever is within a 150 metre radius has no hope," a former US soldier who served in the city told the documentary makers.

It is also claimed that US forces used MK77, a form of Napalm - the chemical used with devastating effect on civilians during the Vietnam war - on civilians in Iraq

I told a friend today that I will no longer engage in the back and forth of politics and opinions so I will hold my tongue on the state of said countries and our role there and other parts of the world. We will have to agree to disagree but thank you for voicing your opinion.

Last edited by venusbluejeans; 10-10-19 at 20:20.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    I told a friend today that I will no longer engage in the back and forth of politics and opinions so I will hold my tongue on the state of said countries and our role there and other parts of the world. We will have to agree to disagree but thank you for voicing your opinion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't worry as Hollow often posts in support of these countries. I would take the living standards comment with a pinch of salt as he believes the UK is a police state which he hinges on one man being killed by the police. Besides I don't think any of us on here are responsible for our foreign police anyway.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 10-10-19 at 20:24.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I wouldn't worry as Hollow often posts in support of these countries. I would take the living standards comment with a pinch of salt as he believes the UK is a police state which he hinges on one man being killed by the police. Besides I don't think any of us on here are responsible for our foreign police anyway.
    Thank you for pointing this out to me Terry! I hope you’re doing well I haven’t been on much lately and have been wondering about my new found online friends such as yourself

Page 339 of 357 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349 ... LastLast

Thread Information