Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SarahNah - giving hugs to my friend

Re: SarahNah - giving hugs to my friend

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    Thank you for replying Terry! I know your words will mean so much to her when she gets a chance to read them x!

I asked her before if I could share this and I'll say it once but she suffers with episodes of psychosis. She had one the other night and ended up posting loads onto the thread. She felt overwhelmed by it and decided it would be best to remove it for now! So hopefully she can bring it back when she feels good enough x! (This is all the info she said was okay to share, I won't be sharing more outside of this because it's her story! She just wanted people to have a idea of what was currently happening)

We're all doing our best to gather around her and tell her that she has come so far even if it doesn't feel like it !

She has a great group of friends around her, as well of lots of other good support!
    I didn't know she has those periods to contend with. But it's good that she has learned to spot when they are coming/occur and reach out to her support network.

No need to tell us anything, it's totally up to Sarah. There are people on here with more complex mental health conditions and this place is very non judgemental about such things so whilst she only needs say what she feels comfortable with I hope she doesn't worry how she will be perceived.

I'm glad she has her friends around her. At hard times what we often need is some normality and just a laugh a cry or to sit watching the TV having a chat to pull you through.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    @Mynameisterry Ah...sadly the morden day lovely game contest (the rose of tralee) was just on this weekend !
    I had no idea they still went on. I suppose they have made a bit of a comeback over here after years of being seen as sexist. I bet it causes some debate over there!

True friend hope she recovers soon. All the best xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I was wondering what happened. She was certainly putting a lot of effort in but it was apparent she was really hurting (the last few weeks) and I noticed the decline and said as much. Hopefully the break from the forum and real life support will do her some good. Send positive thoughts from me will you please?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Hoping she finds the strength to get through this difficult time and sending her my best wishes.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisig1986 View Post
    True friend hope she recovers soon. All the best xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I'll pass your wishes along xx Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I was wondering what happened. She was certainly putting a lot of effort in but it was apparent she was really hurting (the last few weeks) and I noticed the decline and said as much. Hopefully the break from the forum and real life support will do her some good. Send positive thoughts from me will you please?

Positive thoughts
    I will of course x! Thank you, I know your words for the time she's been on here has meant alot and we all don't doubt she won't be back on her feet in no time again and making even better progress.

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    Hoping she finds the strength to get through this difficult time and sending her my best wishes.
    Thank you KK77, I have no doubt she's truly touched about the out-poor of well wishes she's gotten from here. It will mean so much to her

Hi everyone- I'm not making a come back yet (Wow feels like I'm in a cowboy movie with that!), I'm still in a very fragile place. I'm working closely with my therapist and gp during this time. I've been shown just how much people care around me and it's been what's kept me going. While I will not be coming back on here for along time again or not at all, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that's replied to this.

It means the world to me all of your kind words, I will carry your well wishes in my heart everyday. If I'm honest, I don't know if I'll ever return here- but I asked Louise to give everyone a idea of what was happening because I know I used to read/reply to threads of people who were on here very day (like me) and left without a word.

So while this might be goodbye forever- or just a long time. I just wanted to say thank you, thank every one of you. I wish you all happy times x

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by SarahNah View Post
    Hi everyone- I'm not making a come back yet (Wow feels like I'm in a cowboy movie with that!), I'm still in a very fragile place. I'm working closely with my therapist and gp during this time. I've been shown just how much people care around me and it's been what's kept me going. While I will not be coming back on here for along time again or not at all, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that's replied to this.

It means the world to me all of your kind words, I will carry your well wishes in my heart everyday. If I'm honest, I don't know if I'll ever return here- but I asked Louise to give everyone a idea of what was happening because I know I used to read/reply to threads of people who were on here very day (like me) and left without a word.

So while this might be goodbye forever- or just a long time. I just wanted to say thank you, thank every one of you. I wish you all happy times x
    Remember you have friends and people who care here so never hesitate if you feel you need our support/advice - even if it's via PM.

All the best for your journey henceforth, Sarah

Never Surrender, Comrade

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information