Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Media / Research Interest If you are from the media or doing some research and looking for information or people for any kind of TV programmes, Radio shows, Magazine articles etc then please post your request here.

Old 02-12-18, 14:48

Online Anonymous Survey:Do you worry about losing control of bowels or bladder?

Hello all, I am investigating the impact of worrying about continence issues on mood and daily activities. The impact of continence concerns is an under-researched area. I hope to expand our understanding through an anonymous online survey: https://uclpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jf...aZAKJ89qCbHDXT.

I would be very grateful if any members could spare about 20-25 minutes to complete this!

If you have any question, please free feel to email me via shirley.chiu.16@ucl.ac.uk.

Many thanks,
Shirley Chiu
UCL Trainee Clinical Psychologist

Last edited by ShirleyYC; 02-12-18 at 15:58.

Tags
anonymous, bladder, bowels, control, losing, online, surveydo, worry