Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Home Alone?

Re: Home Alone?

Hi Everyone,

hope everyone has a good weekend. What is everyone up to this weekend?

I've been to Ikea this evening, and bought coffee table, bedside cabinet, chest of drawers and few things which was needed. plus went to dreams beds, got new bed.

tomorrow going to help my son move his stuff to his new house, I'm only driving from a to b.

Shabbat Shalom everyone.

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by minxlaura View Post
    hey there. am new here but try not to feel lonely.
    i am in a long term relationship but he works on the weekends so i sit around just watchign tv and reading books.
    i am an only child so used to entertaining myself.. but i suppose there are times when i feel alone :(
    hope you are ok
    minxlaura,

Hope you have good weekend. welcome to homealone thread! hope you will join us every weekend.

What are you up to this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne_uk_98 View Post
    Hope your new phone is what you really want it to do for you.
    yes its good and lovely to have moved. Thanks for happy cleaning, I fell asleep when resting. just got a few things to pick up tomorrow and give the landlord the keys back.
    my new phone is good; I am still getting used to it tho, I keep on hitting the volume key when I am unlocking it, doh. but it is proving to be worth it so I reckon it was the right choice!
    so are you settling in ok Yvonne??? assuming that you are awake and not nodding off - he he he

mind you after all your activity in ikea, I think you probably will be ready to nod off

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. What is everyone up to this weekend?

Tessar,

Glad you like your new phone, I can understand what you mean, getting used to new phone always causes little hic ups. pressing the wrong buttons.

talking about Ikea, had to take chest of drawers back, my son picked the wrong color, new got the right color. then today my son moved house, my was it so exhausting, I'm so sore. going to rest tomorrow, no lifts for anyone. going to get my sabbaths back.

Shabbat Shalom Everyone.

Some of my partners family are coming over tomorrow. That should be nice.
    Hope to do some gardening on Sunday.
    I hope u get to relax and take it easy Yvonne!
    My partner rang me on the new phone but I made a hash of unlocking it and then had to ring her back...doh.

Tessar,

hope you had good time with your family.

I'm trying to relax today, finding breathing very sore. I hope I dont have anything, my body pain is enough. to having sore pain when breathing that a bit worrying.

this time I can blame my gp, as she did stop my medication. was not me that stopped it, I kept asking for more, she refused. as I found out when I went to the clinic, that my gp could have still give me medication and checked my inr too.

you will get used to your new phone, takes a little while, I'm still trying to get used to the ring in my phone. I forget its mine thats ringing.

ah well mine's only rung once! I need to upload the rest of my music so I can put my usual song back as the ring tone!
    we had very tiring day in the end as we went to see my partners niece take part in a charity run (12 miles over 21 huge & challenging obstacles). we were on our feet and walking for hours. but it was worth it. got some great pictures for her and her friends. they'll love those. we are really tired today but relaxed at the same time. I think that was all the physical effort!
    I hope you feel ok; nothing worse than medication being messed about with!

Hi Everyone,

hope everyone has good weekend. What is everyone up to this weekend?

Tessar,

Did you manage to put your usual ring tone on your phone yet. my phone ring is the same as my daugthers, its bit more difficult to know who's phone is ringing.

I got a lot on today, I've to go to women & children 1st to pick up a copy of my lease and a cheque to pay for Renfrewshire Womens Association hosting of website to the guy who looks after our website.

Shabbat Shalom everyone

Hope everyone has a great weekend. What is everyone up to this weekend?

taking it easy this weekend, to start it off, got my advance academy this evening looking forward to it.

Shabbat Shalom Everyone.

Hey there, how are you doing, Yvonne? Sorry been all over the place busy ... working weekends, etc. Things are quieting down now.

I am going to a baseball game tomorrow, then working Saturday early shift.

Hope everybody has a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Hey there, how are you doing, Yvonne? Sorry been all over the place busy ... working weekends, etc. Things are quieting down now.

I am going to a baseball game tomorrow, then working Saturday early shift.

Hope everybody has a good weekend.
    swgrl09,

Great to hear from ya, hope you have good weekend. hope you have good day tomorrow.

I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow with my daughter, mother & daughter time together. will be back on Monday.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Shabbat Shalom

Ho

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread Information