Thread: Effects of social media on depression and anxiety.

Effects of social media on depression and anxiety.

Dear Friends,

This is an invitation for a survey that will help researchers better understand the effects of social media on depression and anxiety.

The survey should take approximately 6 minutes and is mobile friendly.

The survey Link is: flowresearch.typeform.com/to/vqu94Q

Those that complete the survey will be automatically entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of three $20 gift cards for Amazon.

Contact: Dr. Anthony Faiola, Indiana University – School of Informatics and Computing, IUPUI.
    Faiola AT iupui.edu

Thank you very much for your effort and time~!

Re: Effects of social media on depression and anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTHONY2000SEPT View Post

Those that complete the survey will be automatically entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of three $20 gift cards for Amazon.
    I would love to know how you plan on doing that since it's an anonymous survey.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I would love to know how you plan on doing that since it's an anonymous survey.

You have to enter your email address at the end of the survey, MNIT. Guess that goes in the pot for the draw.

I did the survey....not for the Amazon thingy ( I never win anything, lol) but just for curiosity. Was quite interesting actually.

Quote Originally Posted by debs71 View Post
    You have to enter your email address at the end of the survey, MNIT. Guess that goes in the pot for the draw.

I did the survey....not for the Amazon thingy ( I never win anything, lol) but just for curiosity. Was quite interesting actually.
    Thats strange, Debs, I didn't see anything other than the end message. Ah well, I never win anything anyway

My apologies to the OP.

I was skeptical, too, but the survey actually looks legit. I used to live in Indiana, and Indiana University/Purdue University are well known and respected colleges. I even have friends from high school who went there. I did enter an e-mail address...I have a separate one that I give out for stuff just like this. I rarely win stuff, too. But hey, you never know...I'd like a $20 gift card, lol.

Oh yeah, I did find the survey to be interesting. Sharing e-mail is optional.

Thread Information