Thread: Vit B - PMS - Anxiety

Vit B - PMS - Anxiety

I have just started taking a Vit B complex - mainly for bad PMS. I have read so many good things about it on this forum that I'm hopeful it will help.

Being an impatient kind of girl (!!) - just wondered how long it would be before I noticed any improvement!???!!!

My GP recommended B6 - but I have noticed in my complex that there is only 10mg of this. Is this too little for it to have an effect?

Is there anything else that anyone can recommend. Don;t tend to get on well with the "oils" (Evening Primrose, Omega etc) as they make me feel sick! Anyone tried Angnus Castus???

Thanks

SB xx

i started taking vit b about 6 week ago and i have to admit i feel a little happeir since taking it didnt really notice the difference untill a week ago...

the pharmasist reccomended to take it as i had no energy and just couldnt be botherd with things

i started taking b6 about 6 wks ago and back on e. prim and started omega 3. well i can honestly say that i have had no pmt AT ALL.
    its a miracle. i would just take the b6 if i were you, especially if its just for pmt, they really do work.
    julie

we are all stronger people after having this

Ive read Agnus Castus is good for regulating your hormones and would be interested to read if anyone has found this has helped.

http://www.mumszone.co.uk

Jem27 Guest
    I am taking a strong Vit B complex by solgar and id say I felt better within day of starting it. I also take omega 3 now.

Thanks guys - I did start my Vit B complex and did feel a little better. I am terrible at remembering to take them - so I'm going to pop one now with a bio-yogurt.

On a separate subject - I get bad IBS and since having those Actimel yogurts, it really seems to be getting better!

Thanks again

SB x

Thread Information