Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
Success Stories Successes (however big or small) can motivate others and aid with their recovery. It is always nice to see people doing so well so come back and tell us how you are.

Old 09-02-19, 22:00

Personal diary but hope it helps other

Decided to keep a diary of things that Iíve noticed have gone well to remind what my mind can be capable . Woke up after an not great night but good considering I had night where I have not managed tonsleep well when not on sleeping tablets so after a few hours sleep I woke up anxious and dizzy again but what I did notice is that as i pushed through my dizzy spells as the day progress the dizzy spells passed as day progress and my anxiety reduced today . Iíve also had thought time today with breathing and chest feeling tight another anxiety thing I get when I concentrate to hard on breathing techniques again some time when not thinking about it does stop till I notice 😂. Back on sleepers for another 3 days to be taken at about 9:30 and Iím hoping by time Iíve finishef them I can start sleeping on my own. Iím proud of myself as last week I was climbing the walls and this week by comparison and it important to remember the good as itís so much easier to remember the bad . I have got this ❤️
Old 10-02-19, 10:39

Re: Personal diary but hope it helps other

Well took my pill later by accident and this morning I’m feeling very sleepy, drowsy but nuaseous and I have a bit of anxiety I’m calling this the zopiclone hanger over and I’m hopping it will pass over the course of the day and I have to rembenber I’m still catching up on sleep as yesterday I only functioned on between 2-4 hours sleep and at least I’m now sleeping with the sleeping tablets there was night I wasn’t even able to sleep on my sleepers
O
Old 11-02-19, 20:45

Doing really well slept well startingbto feel human again starting doing more crafty stuff which is a bonus x
Old 13-02-19, 08:51

Well last night was a night with out sleepers and I just ended up in a tie about sleep �� I think I must have fell a sleep in parts so I’m trying to see that as a positive and try not to get to wound up in the anxiety of it all as I think that why I’m no sleeping I could just feel the anxiety building up the more and more I tried to sleep x
Old 13-02-19, 13:16

Feeling very low and negative today
Old 16-02-19, 18:28

Wow last night i managed to sleep with out any sleeping tablets!!!!!!! After about two weeks of not sleeping properly I slept from about 10:30 TIL 6 am then managed to fall a sleep again after that . Have had chest tightness that has coincided with taking propranolol so had to stop that as well under medical advice of crisis team but I have to say so pleased and proud to have an un medicated sleep ( not including pain relief ) may it continue and it’s evidence in the bank that I can sleep !! And hopefully helps reduce the anxiety of sleep and overall reduce anxiety in general x

Tags
diary, helps, hope, personal