Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sertraline up dose to 100mg 6 days ago

Re: Sertraline up dose to 100mg 6 days ago

For me it's more the anxiety tight chest, tension headaches, de real feelings, spaced out, breathing feeling odd and or wheezy but I'd say it's making me depressed cos I'm just stuck indoors most the time, only popping to shops etc, still signed of work, and no end in sight to getting better. Feel scared and tearful.

Mine I get that odd feeling, sicky and rushing to the toilet alot appite goes and I just feel rubbish, I get down because I'm feeling ill and sometime I just don't know why I'm feeling anxious most time. I'm just stuck in a rut most days. It's half term this week and I have the week off I'm used to routine so I'm hoping I don't sink.

It's really a hard illness isn't it. I try to keep busy as much as can but think if you can get the right dose of the right med, it helps a lot. I bn put on diazepam last few days, cis was so bad, it seems to be calming me a bit.

So I started on 50 and been going up by 50 every week , I’m 3 days in to 150 and don’t feel well and anxiety is through the roof , is this normal when starting ?????

feel scared and not with it at all !!!!!!

Hope you start to feel yourself soon mate. I mean I was on 75mg and I've now only been taking 50mg last few days as I was getting low on meds (waiting on new prescription). I've been haven bloods and stool samples done and I don't suffer with HA much but I am starting to freak out to why I'm feeling so ill, is it intolerance, IBS, medication or just good old anxiety? I've had this uncomfortable discomfort under my rib on right side. I googled it (bad idea) but it's coming up with gallbladder problems, my gallbladder was removed 9 years ago I'm hoping I just pulled a muscle.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TRISTAN View Post
    So I started on 50 and been going up by 50 every week , I’m 3 days in to 150 and don’t feel well and anxiety is through the roof , is this normal when starting ?????

feel scared and not with it at all !!!!!!
    What symptoms are your experiencing Tristan? I was so on edge, sicky, foggy, diareah, lack energy and just wanted to be in pjs and not go out for 6 weeks. Everyone is experiences are different with side effects just stick to it and you will get there. Do you take it am or pm, I take mine am.

I’m getting all the side effects you have listed and more , also coming off propanol and quetiapine so double shit , think doctor has made me go up to fast as going up 50 every week till I reach 200 !!!!!just don’t feel strong enough to do this

I take it am , feel so sick I haven’t eaten in days , feel so low and having really bad thoughts now , I have suffered enough

It's 1 things after another isn't it. The side effects just don't hel9 at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TRISTAN View Post
    I take it am , feel so sick I haven’t eaten in days
    Me too, cooking dinner just makes me more nauseas. I do find crumpets, toast, plain biscuits, cereal bars and bananas help, but I cant face any food that are sweet or rich. Have you tried camermial tea??

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information