Thread: "Headache" like Pain behind left ear..

"Headache" like Pain behind left ear..

Heya all, unfortionatly my HA seemed to get Sparked yesterday, when I found that weird mouth lump...and I am once again starting to get more and more anxious...

As if yesterday evening I started feeling a weird pain, it allmost feels like headache...but on a weird location, its just behind/under my left ear, not really inside it, but inside the hard bone behind the ear..

I've had frequent headaches the past month's, but i've never in my life experienced headache on this area...Some might remember that a month or two ago I was also worried about Lymph Nodes on my jaw line..well they're still there...So in my mind everything starts to connect itself with one another and must have a serious underlaying cause...

Anyways...does anyone ever experience pain in the location I described..? Or does anyone have any knowledge about pains in said area?

Hope to get some replies...

Kind regards, and thanks for all the support

Kraggy

Re: "Headache" like Pain behind left ear..

yeah i had a headache here for a week or two straight on my right side. it sucked bc i'd never had it before and it also wasn't IN my ear, just near it.. and deep. it was so annoying. it just eventually faded and went away. my doc said it was just a variant on migraine pain.
    I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Justbananas thank you for your reply, it was indeed located quite deep, and it felt more anoying then the usuall headaches I get I must say :P The headache is gone again, but who knows it might come back hehe...

Kraggy

I think that this kind of thing comes from stressfull teeth grinding and jaw clenching. I get this pain you are talking about and it worries me but im sure it is caused by the tightening of the muscles there with stress.

Lisa
    xxx

kraggy you and i ought to team up and open some sort of clinic for people who are afraid of lymph nodes and head pains. we can call it the Center for Lymph Node and Head Pain Fear Conquering.
    I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

though that's a bit wordy for the name of a clinic i suppose.

Have you been propping your head up ? Perhaps with your hand? I get the most unbearable pains in my neck and ears and head , I think just from propping up my head with my hand and postioning myself in weird ways.

I really think its tenshion more than propping up but probably a little of both.

Thread Information