Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: as good as it gets!

ok im back on track.............whew panic over

got up early today im going out to see if i can get my youngest son for a few hours as i didnt get them again at the weekend so im gonna bypass their father and go to where the kids live maybe i can appeal to her better nature and get them for a while lol

wish me luck

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

Hope it goes well for you and you get to spend sometime with the kids.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

didnt go too good she threw me out the garden and threatened to call the police [Oops!]

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

Im so sorry Fan that is the last thing you need. This must be tearing you apart. Some people just cant see what is in front of them can they. Anything i can do to help you know i will. Dont give up they are your children regardless and nothing and no one can change that.

Thinking of you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">didnt go too good she threw me out the garden and threatened to call the police [Oops!]

<div align="right">Originally posted by FAN - 29 March 2005 : 20:15:09</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    That is rubbish Fan, but you went (well done) and the kids will know you tried (well done again). It doesn't take much to let your children know that you love and want them. You do this constantly and it is giving them a sense of self that will be with them for the rest of their lives. That is the most precious gift you can give a child, the tools to enable them to be happy and confident people. So keep it up Fan, your doing just great.

Regards,

Blue
    --
    "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today the way you are"

http://workplacebullying.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/enigmapark/

Fan im here for you if you want to talk.

Love Sal xx

thanks sal i know you are................just cant motivate myself for anything right now not even been online much, will get myself together im sure it wont last for long, just im running out of time with the kids the eldest goes off to uni in september and then my chance to build bridges with him are gone

fan x

I would have thought it might bring new opportunities to build bridges as his movements and communications won't be controlled by anyone else any longer.

but now hes still at school and sometimes doesnt do full days he doesnt tell them and then i usually meet him or he will call here but once he goes to uni he will be away which means he only gets home for the hols and they will expect him to go there, he did say he had told them once he was coming here and had to listen to days of them giving him hassle so now he doesnt tell them anything...........he doesnt know what he should be doing for the best so although he wants to come here he knows it only makes matters worse with them and think he probably feels he cant just out and tell them as obviously they been good to him and he feels disloyal to them

fan x

Hi Fran

Just thought i would post you to see how you are doing and see how things are going with the children.

Hope everything is starting to sort out for you and would love to hear how you are.

Love Sal xx

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information