Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: my diary

Re: my diary

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    yeh still on my up, left house at 6 20 am yest and didnt get in till 9 30pm

went to work, supermarket, docs, to see a friend, did allsorts!

and got my car back! damage would have come to nearly 3 grand, surprised it wasnt a write off.

---------- Post added at 08:33 ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 ----------

wooooooooooopppppppppppppppp yesterday was MM - marvellous monday and today is tt - terrific tuesday..... tomorrow will be wonderful wednesday
    what can other days or week be... super saturday... what about thursday friday and sunday????????
    I agree with Speckles, it's great that you are feeling so good at the moment. Send me some of your "UP" too, I could do with a boost.

BobbyDog

Lol. Enjoy it hun. I'm really pleased for you. Well done for doing all those. Remember, don't push yourself too hard, just take it nice and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post
    I agree with Speckles, it's great that you are feeling so good at the moment. Send me some of your "UP" too, I could do with a boost.
    sending you lots of up up up up up up up up haha

---------- Post added at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by speckles69uk View Post
    Lol. Enjoy it hun. I'm really pleased for you. Well done for doing all those. Remember, don't push yourself too hard, just take it nice and easy.
    feel like im on fast pace over drive
    rushing round but not cos i need to rush round just cnt stop and rushing round thoughts...... feel im going 200 mph!

bring on leeds meet..... will get there... if im feeling like this might even go early and do some xmas shoping n then meet u guys n then have drinks drinks drinks wooooooooppppppppppppppppp

Quote Originally Posted by oh no_1 View Post
    sending you lots of up up up up up up up up haha

---------- Post added at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 ----------

feel like im on fast pace over drive
    rushing round but not cos i need to rush round just cnt stop and rushing round thoughts...... feel im going 200 mph!

bring on leeds meet..... will get there... if im feeling like this might even go early and do some xmas shoping n then meet u guys n then have drinks drinks drinks wooooooooppppppppppppppppp

Hey Jemma,

If you find the thoughts are going too fast and overwhelming, take a few moments to just sit down, and focus on one particualr thing around you. Say you're in the living room, focus on a chair or something and tell yourself all the details you can about it, what colour is, it, what's it made of, where is it positioned, etc, loads and loads of details, keep foccussed on just that one particular item.

Rebecca

tantalizing thursday, fab friday and sunny sunday

Slow down Jemma, You are trying to fit too many things in to your time. "One step at a time". YOU DON'T WANT TO CRASH, sorry you already did!!!!

My sense of humour leaves a lot to be desired sometimes.

BobbyDog

busy day but just got up 8 50pm at dance and bang i just felt like i was going to breakdown sowent ot toilets burst out crying, and made an excuse to leave :(
    feeling veyr down

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post
    Slow down Jemma, You are trying to fit too many things in to your time. "One step at a time". YOU DON'T WANT TO CRASH, sorry you already did!!!!

My sense of humour leaves a lot to be desired sometimes.
    By "crash" I meant the car.

BobbyDog

yeh i know haha.

---------- Post added at 07:25 ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 ----------

day... um lost what day im on.... but woke up not good. still sat on my bed and still in pjs and dressing gown.

---------- Post added at 09:03 ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 ----------

thanks Sarah for chat this morning.
    now had some breakfast and straightened some of hair.

then hope to get to my friends give her her birthday prezzies as wont be going out for it and then get rest of dance stuff bought for competition what is only 10 sleeps away!

Thinking of you, Jemma and sending you hugs It must be exhausting for you to experience these highs and lows. Get in touch to let me know how you're doing. I look forward to seeing you soon. Cat xxx

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information