Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive Progress (And Scared)

Massive Progress (And Scared)

Right, where do I start?

Agoraphobic, have been out of the house maybe 4 times in 18months. Until last week.

My Brother has been renovating his house, and as he is completely useless at everything (apart from drinking Cider and smoking Lambert & Butler (oh and he is quite a good Pool player too)) he requested my assistance. After hours of sweating, I called him back and asked him to pick me up. (At this point I required clean underwear).

I got in the car (fingernails in dash-board) and travelled to his house which is a 10minute drive.

Got there, and done the bizzo for a few hours until he said "Its about time we went to the Pub to reward ourselves for the hard days graft". 30minutes later, I am in the local with a Pint. WTF?

So, a gallon or so later, we get bored, and walk to another pub. (I am out, walking the streets ).

Right, so, moving on before you fall asleep. This happened ALL week. I have been out all of last week, painting, laying floors, fitting electrical sockets, light switches, plumbing etc etc then obviously the obligatory few pints.

Now then. I have been meaning to travel to America for a while now, and stay with a friend who lives in Texas. Obviously due to my Agora, that hasn't happened. Except lastnight, I booked my Flight, and I will be leaving 8th April for a couple of weeks. "Scared?" I hear you cry! Abso-bloody-lutely! but it has to happen, and I will get there and enjoy myself even if it kills me (which it wont, but you know what I mean (well I hope not) ).

So, thats whats been happening, so apologies to those who have PM'd me and not got a response until days later, but I have been a busy boy.

Thanks for reading.

Me!

Re: Massive Progress

Ross

I did wonder where you were. You didn't get a "get out of jail free" card as far as I know.

Well done babe and good luck for America - we have spoken about this and you know I wish you all the luck in the world with it.

Will you please stop getting cured cos I can't keep up

Well done you and wish you all the luck in the world for the trip - you know I will miss you

Go get them Ross

xxxx

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Massive Progress (And Scared)

Way to go Ross................sooo pleased for you matey and sooo proud of you

Have a fab time in the states.............and leave all the american woman alone ok lol

Love

Trac xxx
    People change, Things go wrong,
    I just remembered...Life Goes On

Oh Ross I am chuffed to bits to read all this - how bl**dy fantastic!!!

(((Ross)))

Bestest wishes Piglet

Well done Ross. You really are challenging your fears and facing them head on.

I hope you enjoy your holiday. It's very brave of you to do this. I hope you have a great time

Karen

Hey Ross -
    That is truely a huge breakthrough and I am so happy to hear that you are doin so well!!!! Have fun in Texas. Watch out for large cockroaches and large woman cuz there are alot of both down there - hahaha
    Sorry if that offends anyone!!
    Anyway - you better post everything that happens on your trip.....come to think of it - knowing you ... give us the 'G' rated version k???!!! JK PMSL
    xxx
    Sandy

That is such an uplifting success story Ross. Well done.

Talking Re: Massive Progress (And Scared)

FAB news Ross !!!

Came into school this morning feeling a bit yuk........but reading about your success has certainly lifted my spirits - Thank You !

Have a grrrrreat time in America. Looking forward to hearing all about it !!!

lotsa luv

GG

xxx

Way to go! Well done, thats brilliant news. Am really pleased your getting better, have a fab time in America and if you meet any celebrities then get an autograph for me lol!

Scoooby2005
    x x

"Everybodys changing and I don't feel same."

What fantastic news
    Thank god your brother needed is house renovating.
    If youve got any spare time theres a few jobs that need doing on my house.
    Have a fantastic time in america and come back and tell us all about it.

Take care
    LYNN XX

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information