Thread: Estocitalopram

Estocitalopram

Hiya everyone,

Hope your all doing well and having a good weekend!!

I was just wondering if anybody knew if estocitalopram could cause you to have bad headaches / migranes?

My boyfriend started taking these about 4 weeks ago and initally had the nausea as a side affect and has just recently started suffering with really dibilitating headaches. I'm not sure though whether it is because of the medication or the depression though as he has once again turned into himself and isnt talking about how he is feeling - any suggestions???!!!!!

He has suffered in the past with headaches so I am convinced that it is related to stress/anxiety/depression but he is known to have a cyst on his brain so could that have changed or something which has made the headaches come back with avengance??

Please help!!!

DShell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Estocitalopram

Sounds to me like you'd be best getting him down to the Doctor's DShell, there are a lot of things that can cause migraines but with a history like that I'd say 'better safe than sorry'. It should list in the patient information leaflet whether this type of side effect is common, but even if it is I'd still be inclined to get it checked out. Hope everything turns out alright!

Thread Information