Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Going on Holiday and feel great!!!

Hi Karen

Thanks for that, i think my brother has got to the stage where he cant take anymore from her and just wants her to move to the house he has bought her.

Even my sister in law who i get on a lot better with said to keep away from her last night when we were watching the fireworks as she drunk and i knew i wanted to have a chilled night and not have to worry about her.

I am now waiting for someone to call and price the damage to the body work of my car, so another pay out will be needed.

Love Sal xxxxx

hey Sal,

Don't worry if you're a little low tonight!! We will do our best to cheer you up!! See you soon!

Sarah

Hi Sal

I hope the car quote isn't too much. Just what you don't need, especially before Christmas.

Is the house ready for your mum to move into now? You don't need the extra worry about her on top of everything else.

I hope you're doing ok today.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi Karen

Yep the house is ready for my mum next week but she is refusing to move until the end of January which i cant understand, as i would have thought the way she is now a new start would be the best option.

My brother has even paid to get a conservatory built on and she has all the home comforts she needs, but still refuses to move.

They are trying to get me to get her to move sooner but she wont listen to me either and why should it be me to bully her into it.

I cant understand why when she has such a lovely house to move into that she isnt dying to get in there and get herself sorted.

The quote for my car was £120 but that included a few other scatches that i thought i may aswell get done. He said the damage they had caused was over half, so if i include the diesel i will tell the £80 He even said he would do a receipt for them so i had it on paper.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sarah and Ed

Thanks for coming over tonight it was great to see you and have some adult conversation.

Sorry if i seemed a bit quiet but just feeling really low at the moment and didnt want to talk about it infront of Sam.

Will try to get away from work early one day this week so i can tell you what is going on. You saw Sams reaction as soon as i mentioned i will be going back on shifts. Just feel like i am always thrown against a brick wall. But i did reason with her didnt i, but surely as a mum i shouldnt have to do that, explain myself whatever i do, but becomes a habit and i do it all the time.

Thank you, was great to see you both.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

I'm sorry your brother and sister in law are trying to pressure you into getting your mum to move. I know it is hard but try not to let them get to you. The responsibility shouldn't all fall to you. I can't understand why your mum doesn't want to move until January either. It sounds like a really nice house she will have. Maybe it is to do with being alone than the house itself?

I hope you get the money back for the repairs you have to get done on your car.

Sorry you're feeling a bit low. It must be difficult trying to juggle what you want to do with work and what is best for Sam.

Love

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Thanks Karen

Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

I am just having a day doing nothing at all as i cant be bothered to do anything.

Feeling still a bit low but i think it is because i have so muh to think about at the moment and everytime i think that is a good idea another one jumps in to my head.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

Sorry you're still feeling a bit low. It is probably the stress of trying to make a decision which isn't helping. I understand what that is like. I am hopeless at making decisions, even over really insignificant things sometimes.

I hope you are having a relaxing day. It is Sunday after all, what other excuse do you need for not doing anything?

Love

Karen

Hi Karen

I think it is the stress of making decisions. I have never been good at them as i have always been a bit indecisive, but i will see what happens tomorrow.

Love Sal xxxxx

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information