Thread: Sharp pain, bad pressure down there

Sharp pain, bad pressure down there

I've been having some weird stomach issues lately. I have had IBS since I was a kid, but I don't recall things like this happening. I am also prone to gallstones.

A few weeks back I had some weird cold, started with sinusitis, then a cold, then headache, throat clearing, etc.

Lately its been my stomach, I get this sharp pain down near my stomach, pressure in groin area, pressure in the rear end. Just last night I had one of those hemhorroid attacks, where it feels like a hemhorroid is trying to push through the skin, its painful and very strong pressure....anyone ever had it? Not sure what the medical term is. Even walking and standing was uncomfortable, I just felt so full and pressure down there.

Plus of course the sharp pain in the stomach area that comes and goes. I am someone who tends to strain when I go, and even after I go I will try to strain and it just feel like sharp in there.

The whole abdomen area feels yucky really.

Anyone ever had this before? Just typical IBS stuff? I'm 32 years old so hopefully its not anything "serious".

Hope it wasn't too much information.

Re: Sharp pain, bad pressure down there

I’m not sure, if anything, what it could be but there are 10000 other things it more likely is gonna be than cancer

Thread Information