Page 118 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1395

Thread: Cervical and uterine pain and symptoms

Re: Cervical and uterine pain and symptoms

I think like Cath says you can expect a bit of cramping and discomfort and also some spotting. It's making me feel squeamish thinking about it, sorry. I'm pretty robust when it comes to most medical things but for some reason I'm funny about the coil with no good reason. I get a bit of cramping and spotting after smears and internal exams even.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaboodle View Post
    I think like Cath says you can expect a bit of cramping and discomfort and also some spotting. It's making me feel squeamish thinking about it, sorry. I'm pretty robust when it comes to most medical things but for some reason I'm funny about the coil with no good reason. I get a bit of cramping and spotting after smears and internal exams even.
    Thanks Cath and Anna. Oh god I know it's the most squeamish thing ever. Having it in for a week was just awful. Hopefully the spotting is nothing. Since it's been out I've had no pain or cramping, thankfully.

Yeah quite normal.

Wow he must have incredible sperm to survive this long!!!

I know! Looks like everything is fine. I'm doing pretty well. My anxiety is up just a little, as pregnancy still keeps popping into my head, and I'm taking a daily pregnancy test, but I think I'm ok.

I had a few small cramps last night and started worrying they might be implantation cramps but this morning I had some spotting and it looks like the sort of spotting I get before my period. My period is due in Tuesday, though I don't know if the MAP will have messed it up at all, so hopefully the spotting is just that and I can put the pregnancy fear behind me once and for all!

O_O tbh again the is your HA trying to convince you that you are pregnant you simply aren't 2 reasons: 1. The MAP you did take. 2. The UHD device you had fitted for quite a long time both have done their job. So You aren't pregnant please no more testing is required you will only keep your anxiety levels up which is something you don't need Keep your self busy and it's quite a mild day today so spring is here at last go out for a walk. Personally not being funny but don't want to hear any more about the possibility of being pregnant LOL go and enjoy today and do something nice for you ATB

I know sorry but I'm feeling a bit more anxious today. Yesterday I had some spotting that I thought was my period starting but today I haven't had any.

I just keep thinking, as I ovulated last Friday there could have been some sperm left in my tubes still that could have fertilised the egg. And then maybe it's implanting around now, which is causing the spotting and minor cramps.

The 5miu pregnancy tests are negative at the moment, but wouldn't become positive until a few days after implantation.

I'm just feeling pretty tense today. I just want my period to come so I can truly put these fears to rest... and then never have unsafe sex again.

No it hasn't happened try not worry you have more chance of winning the lottery LOL I will say this again you aren't pregnant And I don't think any more pregnancy tests are necessary either you are only stressing your self out. ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    No it hasn't happened try not worry you have more chance of winning the lottery LOL I will say this again you aren't pregnant And I don't think any more pregnancy tests are necessary either you are only stressing your self out. ATB
    Even the doctor said I should take a pregnancy test in a few weeks to be sure though! I just really hope I get my period soon. Then I'll know.

Quote Originally Posted by O_O View Post
    Even the doctor said I should take a pregnancy test in a few weeks to be sure though! I just really hope I get my period soon. Then I'll know.
    Ahh ok fine but don't test daily or weekly and be ready for I told ya so ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Ahh ok fine but don't test daily or weekly and be ready for I told ya so ATB
    I know it's so unlikely that I'm pregnant... but for some reason the fear and anxiety is so hard to quash. A year ago it wouldn't even have crossed my mind, but now I'm just a paranoid little idiot.

The fact is that the MAP does make the womb less hospitable. The copper from the coil does disable sperm, and also damages the egg. Even if the coil didn't kill all the sperm or the egg there would still have to be some sperm alive 6 days after sex to fertilise the egg, and sperm don't tend to live that long. So it's unlikely.

But I just don't know why I had spotting yesterday but not today! Come on, period, pleeease....

Page 118 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast

Thread Information