Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worried about or climate

Re: Worried about or climate

Yeah... well... Fred Flintstone would never go as far as frying the planet Earth like Bolsonario would.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    Yeah... well... Fred Flintstone would never go as far as frying the planet Earth like Bolsonario would.
    Maybe not Fred but Mr Slate might of

This issue is now getting attention from world leaders. The ever press coverage grabbing Macron is raising it to be discussed ahead of the G7...which Brazil isn't in (G20) so perhaps talks will start?

It's not even new, we were taught in school about this stuff. Another price of wanting everything cheap really.

Perhaps the Americans will "manage" Bolsaonario out if they change their minds about their direction?

There are a couple of petitions I've just signed and one is from an activist in Brazil so hopefully public pressure can be added too.

It's also been noted how the UK media were silent on this issue for weeks.

Just... Be honest with me - agree that the world is going to end in 11 years, and there's nothing we can do about it!

Load of BS where do people come up with this shite.
    The Planet is f...anyway.

Just... Be honest with me - agree that the world is going to end in 11 years, and there's nothing we can do about it!
    Please do not be a scaremonger on here.... This maybe what you believe but please do not force your opinions onto other members on here and tell them they have to agree with you.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Best make the most of life then I guess

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Do you have the exact date? I want to plan a party and maybe even hire a band and a footballer to attend

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 19-10-19 at 14:14.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Why 11 years? Why so precise?

A tree surgeon has scaled Big Ben to highlight the climate crisis for XR. What? A bloke that murders trees for a living?!!! What next, a bloke that makes 4x4s?

These protestors are a joke. They do nothing to promote and highlight their cause.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information