Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. John Campbell. One of our (most underrated) guardians of hope?

Dr. John Campbell. One of our (most underrated) guardians of hope?

I really have a helluva lot of respect and acclaim for this guy from Carlisle, who has most certainly become a mega YouTube star over the past 6 months, but is sadly still overlooked by the mainstream media.

His honest, no-nonsense approach to addressing this pandemic whilst trying not to scaremonger nor politicise it too much, is really admirable.

We certainly need more pros like him, rather than the poxy David Ickes and Bill Gates's of this world, both of whom, and those others of their ilk, seem to get far too much (and unjustified IMO) media attention, whilst in reality, they should be hanging their heads in shame!!

What do others on here think?

Re: Dr. John Campbell. One of our (most underrated) guardians of hope?

I listen to his updates every night before I go to sleep.

Listen to today's Weekend Global update from minute 26 to 39, it's given me hope all day.

A good man who tells it like it is. He also doesn’t have a book to sell like that idiot who was being posted on here for long enough.

A friend of mine is big on various anti-statin preachers, LCHF diet practitioners, diabetes and Covid - the only thing we agree on is the 5G shite and he tries to convert me to their way of thinking - a lot. All of them have one thing in common - they want to sell you something. And the minute someone does that to me, I switch off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I really have a helluva lot of respect and acclaim for this guy from Carlisle, who has most certainly become a mega YouTube star over the past 6 months, but is sadly still overlooked by the mainstream media.

His honest, no-nonsense approach to addressing this pandemic whilst trying not to scaremonger nor politicise it too much, is really admirable.

We certainly need more pros like him, rather than the poxy David Ickes and Bill Gates's of this world, both of whom, and those others of their ilk, seem to get far too much (and unjustified IMO) media attention, whilst in reality, they should be hanging their heads in shame!!

What do others on here think?
    I couldn't agree more Lencoboy. I've been following him since about January/Feb and have missed very few podcasts. He's rational, focused and manages to explain complex biological processes in laymen's terms for idiots like me. An all round good guy, he's my 'go to' covid news source.

Apart from the common sense advice and explanations he gives, you also get to hear all the news that the MSM doesn't cover - such as on T-cell immunity, herd immunity, vaccine development, and of course news from from the countries that MSM doesn't want to mention such as the interesting situation in Sweden. MSM and the BBC are extremely averse to treating the average layman as if he has a brain or can think for himself .... and they definitely can't bring themselves to give a glimmer of hope to an extremely weary population who has just had about enough of all this nonsense. YouTube has been a go to place for me during these frustrating and doom-laden months - you can hear opinion from all sorts of expert scientists who seem to have been shut out of SAGE.

Dr JC's two most recent videos are very interesting, one today about that mass global petition that is heavily critical of full-on lockdowns (called something like the Barrington Declaration, I think?), which he did a bit of analysis on.

His overall verdict seemed to be that it's a mixed bag, as he can reason with most of its participants' points of view, but his main critique is its lack of verifiable sources.

In the other video he did yesterday he mentioned that had all global travel been more heavily restricted from the start of this year this wretched virus might not have spread around the world like it has, but sadly, it's far too late now, as the genie is well and truly out of the bottle.

So why mention it now? What's the point?

All these eminent individuals have their viewpoints and theories but what we really need is people to be united in their approach to making the best of life with Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    So why mention it now? What's the point?

All these eminent individuals have their viewpoints and theories but what we really need is people to be united in their approach to making the best of life with Covid.
    I think he likes to present balanced arguments Pulisa. Airing alternative viewpoints so as not to be overly partisan. These other 'experts' are advocating herd immunity and the only reason I can think of why Dr Campbell has mentioned it is because he believes in preservation of life. As opposed to letting nature 'take its course'.

I'm all for balanced arguments, Fishman. I suppose I'm just a bit fed up with hearing from all these "experts" when we can't get the basics right .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information