Thread: CBD oil

CBD oil

Has anyone tried CBD oil to treat anxiety?
    I知 looking into the possibility of trying this, but it seems a bit of a minefield with all the different strengths/products.
    I知 in the UK if anyone has any recommendations?
    Or is it simply not worth the money?

Re: CBD oil

Hi This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by Limeslime View Post
    Has anyone tried CBD oil to treat anxiety?
    I知 looking into the possibility of trying this, but it seems a bit of a minefield with all the different strengths/products.
    I知 in the UK if anyone has any recommendations?
    Or is it simply not worth the money?
    I have just recently purchased a low dose cbd oil spray to try, I致e heard a lot of good things, I知 not expecting miracles but I知 optimistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used it some last year and noticed a solid improvement in how I'd feel that day anxiety-wise.

I stopped because I don't like that it's unregulated and unresearched yet, but kept a little around if I'm having a tough day.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Just wondered if there was any update on the use of CBD oil? I am thinking of trying myself but don’t k ow where to start.

Hi, guys,

I also just bought some from a very reliable place, and , I believe, of a very high quality. The person in the store looked like he really knew what he was talking about. But - I did not try it yet. If anybody can share experience, that would be highly appreciated.

Hi everyone...I'm looking into this myself for anxiety relief as it has recently become widely available in the UK, and it sounds like quite a few others are also thinking about it.

Any more updates/experiences? The reviews online seem very mixed, with some people saying it's a complete waste of money and some people saying it's really helpful...? I think I might have to give it a go and see what happens

I've never used CBD oil but I drink CBD soda occasionally and it has a nice calming effect, it basically takes the edge off. I also notice it helps calm my stomach down too. I really enjoy it! Just definitely do your research on reliable brands/products. I'm fortunate enough to live in a place where it is legal and widely available

Thanks seashell07, that's very interesting...not come across CBD soda before! I'm glad it helps. It looks like pills or oral sprays are the most common products here. I think something to take the edge off would be great - I'm really struggling at the moment. Nearly bought some today but thought I'd better do a bit more research first

I use CBD Bath & Foot Soak Fizzies and I find it does help with relaxation.

Thread Information