Thread: Heart issues

Heart issues

For years I have had heart flutters, since I was a child and I'm now 28. My whole family has them (women). But I have them so often I have had the holder monitor tests and all tests 2 different times with cardiologists. The only thing they could ever definitively find was that I had a few pvcs recorded one time. And the doctor told me her husband had so many that they showed up on regular ekgs for him so my case was mild and not to worry. Well I also have these electrical zap in my chest that reaches all they way to my left middle finger. I just had one a minute ago, and then a heart flutter. I have been having a panic attack for a while today and it had finally subsided then this happened and now I'm shaking and scared again. Of all my fears my heart fear has been a constant. Does anyone have the electrical zap feeling in your chest or flutters?

Re: Heart issues

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Is it possible to have left arm pain only in a heart attack? My left arm has a burning sensation coming in waves almost starting at my chest area and going down to the inside of my elbow. My breathing is fine heart rate seems to be okay. Still terrified of having heart attack so I'm resting right now. Super worried any advice welcome

---------- Post added at 15:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

Please anyone talk to me

Calm yourself, your not having a heart attack and the flutter feeling you get in your chest is no doubt related to the PVCS you get from time to time. I know it's hard not to stress and worry over them because they feel so scary but you gotta try. The more we stress and worry over them, the more they tend to happen.

I had several extremely strong flutters this past week and this weekend was my wedding anniversary and the activity of the weekend (I guess you know what I mean...) has me worried I may have taxed my heart too much. I'm worried that I'll have more strong flutters but as of right now I am kinda freaking out because my heart beat is super faint and I feel strange in my chest. Like I can barely feel my pulse and this has happened before a lot and I'm just scared and wondering if anyone else has had that issue before or what it could mean... thanks in advance...

I’m having the same issue as you.

Sometimes the heartbeat and palpitations are so strong I feel like I’m bouncing up off the bed.

Other times, like now, my heartbeat and pulse are so faint I can barely feel it.

I don’t have any news good or bad for you. Just wanted you to know you aren’t alone.

Thanks that does make me feel better. That's one reason I come to this forum when I'm feeling these things.
    I'm feeling kinda faint here now actually and have a faint heart beat and I feel like my blood pressure is really low or I'm having a bunch of pvcs that I can't feel so I'm freaking out again...

Thread Information