Thread: On and off lightheadedness

On and off lightheadedness

Six months ago I started feeling very lightheaded for about a week. Went to the doctor and emergency rooms into test after test in many different doctors told me it’s just anxiety. A few days after that the lightheadedness went away. Fast forward to about six months later I started a new low carb diet and begin filling the lightheadedness now for about two weeks. I chalked it up to the low-carb diet. Now my anxiety is telling me what if it is it just a diet or what if it isn’t just anxiety causing this. Also, I have lost my job two months back and I have no insurance I would like to go to the doctor to confirm that it is either my body acclimating to the low-carb diet or anxiety. I am in a dilemma as to go to the doctor and spend money I don’t have or except that it may be anxiety.

Re: On and off lightheadedness

Lightheadedness is common and can happen for so mant harmless reasons. By itself, it’s nothing worth worrying about. Changes to your diet can definitely cause it. Just remember it’s a normal thing that has plenty of harmless possible reasons, one being the diet you specifically mentioned.

Sometimes tension headaches can accompany the lightheaded feeling. Stress and tiredness makes it worse and also consumption of alcohol.

also could have low blood pressure or 1 that fluctuates dramatically during the day as it is 1 symptom of light-headedness

Thread Information