Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im so tired and weak

Im so tired and weak

Hi firstly i would like to introduce my self,my name is ashley i am 34 years of age and live in england, i have 2 children and i am currently unable to work due to the aniexty and panic i am suffering,hello to everyone.
    It seems strange to me because i can offer so much to any one suffering aniexty,panic and depression - ive suffered with this since i was 15 and have been to all the self help, and relaxtion classes , ive tried the tablets and acupunture , i have been there and done it with it all- if you suffer i'm there for you... i can help you and give you all the information... SO PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME why cant i help myself, why cant i listen to the advice i give others, im so scared of everything..I do belive that people that suffer with this do live a easy going life,of course i know that myself , however for myself i have had to be in control of it , thats how i lead a normal life, but we take things for granted dont we and stress after stress builds and we are still not checking ourselfs for signs of aniexty and boy before you know it,you are riddled with this nasty nasty soul destroying thing,i know how it feels trust me i cry for anyone who suffers with this.
    Things have happened in my life like most people and i may be tuff,or at least seem that way at the time but with me and could be with most anxious people , it lays dormant in your consience and before you know it , its crept up behing you and takes you by surprize and then you wonder why and where did this come from ... and then you think you have a heart problem or a tumaor a disease of some kind.
    I gave up smoking 6 weeks ago ,and i dont know how i did it , but i didand ever since then i wake up in the morning like ive smoked a thousand the nite before ,i have been told that this happens to some people that give up(has this ever happened to anyone here by the way---see im checking again) anywayrecently i have been waking up same thing pains in my back, stomach sometimes chest not much ...and then i get scared coz the pains arnt nice ... and from that point i get anxious ,then the panic is coming and before it i'm losing it.. now im scared to go to bed , because i have to wake up in the morning to panic...
    Im scared to live and scared to die,im convinced i have something wrong with me.. i suffer from bad palps, sometimes they make me so dizzy, but i did have a ecg last year,i do tell my self that ,and the results were fine.. im so weak everyone and have told myself that the weakness is due to the fact im dying, yes it true im in a state... im confused, and not all here-ive got 2 children and i am totally irratated around them beyhond belive.. im so scared i really am ,,,im going to get help again and get this in control - well im going to try my best ... but in the meanwhile im to scared to go out ,to do anything ... ive got bad headaches ,pains all over ...im a disgrace to my kids... wot am i going to do ..im scared everyone xxxxx ASHLEY

Hi Ashley

Welcome to NMP ! glad you have found us! We all give great advise, its probably because we have a deeper understanding than we realise and I think you will find this is a trait in all of us. We can give it but are rubbish at following it ourselves.

Welldone on the giving up smoking ! I have set my date today and I am intending on following th same route. Stay with it I know it is hard but you seem to have a great understanding and many people will be here for you to offer support and advise

Take care

Sue with 5

scknight

Welcome Aboard, Ashley.

Can certainly relate to the morning feeling, although I don't dread going to bed, but its funny I've never been that keen on going to bed - I don't want the current one to end lol.

So how do you busy yourself during the day and evening, besides the obvious kids and housework thing?

Do you get enough distraction?

Take Care,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Hi Ashley and welcome to the forum!

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi Ashley and welcome to the site.

Hi Ashley

Welcome to the forum. It is true that it is so much easier to give advice to others than it is to take action on the advice ourselves. Even if we know what to do to help ourselves it is taking action that is the difficult bit.

You might find it helpful to read the First Steps and Symptoms articles.

Have you had any help from a therapist to deal with these difficulties?

Karen

Hi Ashley

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Hi Ashlez,

Zou maz have tried lots of the peripheral things but I don't see CBT listed.

Until zou learn to change how zou view zour bodz symptoms and the thoughts that keep you focussed on them all , there is little chance of huge improvements.

Get Shad Helmstetters book - what to say when you talk to yourself.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information