Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Feeling desperate- pancreatic cancer

Re: Feeling desperate- pancreatic cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole0134 View Post
    Oh absolutely re the online talking. But no comfort whatsoever from Dr Google. Not for a HA sufferer anyway....
    Very fleeting comfort. Googling must be what it’s like to be an addict. Just one more website....

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Part of me thinks it’s trapped wind from dinner, she ate loads when she got home & then had dinner.
    She watches telly for a bit and then cries that it hurts, then watches telly again.
    She is scared of being sick again because it’s horrible- so I don’t think that helps.
    But she also can’t really explain it which is a bit frustrating for both of us. Poor little love.

I didn’t know you had 4! Is your 6 year old the youngest?
    Yep- she’s the youngest. My baby. i know you are probably thinking something extreme, like appendix (if you are anything like me!!)..... but really tummy aches are so so common in little people. Is her temp ok?

I know this is you thread Jojo......sorry
    I'm spiraling down into a dark fearful place.....I just don't know what else this can be with all the symptoms I have......I had a drenching night sweat 6 days ago and then the pain got worse....I've had loose stools for over 10 days no matter what I eat.....my stomach gurgle as soon as I eat.....I can't take it no more....

Quote Originally Posted by BadCompany View Post
    I'm spiraling down into a dark fearful place.....I just don't know what else this can be with all the symptoms I have......I had a drenching night sweat 6 days ago and then the pain got worse....I've had loose stools for over 10 days no matter what I eat.....my stomach gurgle as soon as I eat.....I can't take it no more....
    Go see your GP

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Feeling desperate- pancreatic cancer

Quote Originally Posted by jojo2316 View Post
    Yep- she’s the youngest. My baby. i know you are probably thinking something extreme, like appendix (if you are anything like me!!)..... but really tummy aches are so so common in little people. Is her temp ok?
    Yes her temp is fine. She’s been asleep for a couple of hours - going to try & move her to bed.

I’m jealous of your 4 kids, although I don’t know how I’d deal with them at all!
    And yes, I was thinking appendix or something.

Also, it was definitely a sick bug at the weekend because most of the kids at the childminder had the same. So I think I’m just worrying because worrying is what I do
    Last edited by Scass; 23-08-19 at 00:07.

Yes, go and see your GP. They can diagnose you better than you can.

I don't want to hear a bad diagnosis.....I couldn't handle it.....

You have two options if you want to feel better.

1) Go see a doctor
    2) Make the conscious decision to live with what you're feeling and deal with the anxiety

Unfortunately, until you pick one of these paths there's not really anything anybody here can do.

So Badcompany you need a plan. I don’t think this feeling is going to go away on its own. You are in a spiral. Make an appointment with the doctor TODAY. I don’t think it’s pancreatic cancer but you feel awful and you need help. Let us know how it goes. Good luck xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Yes her temp is fine. She’s been asleep for a couple of hours - going to try & move her to bed.

I’m jealous of your 4 kids, although I don’t know how I’d deal with them at all!
    And yes, I was thinking appendix or something.

Also, it was definitely a sick bug at the weekend because most of the kids at the childminder had the same. So I think I’m just worrying because worrying is what I do
    How is she this morning Scass?

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread Information