Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Really stuggling with anxiety about eyes and hearing

Re: Really stuggling with anxiety about eyes and hearing

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    Mark's right Eric, this is what anxiety does. That's not to trivialise it of course, it's very real for us and all the symptoms that go with it.

I don't know if you are on any medication but I take the AD mirtazapine. It's brilliant for sleeping, I could get horrendous anxiety during the day and still sleep at night. However, some find it 'can' cause weight gain. Not that I'm saying you should be taking it but perhaps worth bringing up with your GP when you next see him/her? Take care mate.
    I am not on any AD medication curerently. Was managing to keep the anxiety at bay until this evening. I had terrible anxiety. I had a argument with a relative over something small and suddenly i felt more pressure in head and now feel numb i cant feel emotion all strong anxiety feelings suddenly subsided just numb like my brain overloaded. I look at things i should be happy abput and feel nothing. Its like part of my brain switched off. Apparently thus is common under extreeme anxiety?.Very strange and unsettling sensation. Never experienced it before. Not Mr Googled.
    Last edited by StressedEric; 16-11-18 at 00:51.

Re: Really stuggling with anxiety about eyes and hearing

Going to try my very best to keep in my mind that I am safe and will get better like so many people are telling me. I just need to convince myself of this despite feeling extreemly spaced out. It hard work to distract myself from it when the feeling is so strong.

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 15:41 ----------

Does anybody take any herbal teas or remedies to help with anxiety? I do have redbush which sometimes helps a bit. Heard that lemon balm is good too? Anything that could help is worth a try. Sorry these queries are not about GAD but interested in opinions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information