Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Constant urination and pain/feeling full

Re: Constant urination and pain/feeling full

So.. I've been bleeding for nearly 7 days. It seems like I'm bleeding (not as much) and have some pain/discomfort after sex?? Like I'm not sure what's what. I'm having some of that pevlis and ovary pain again :(

So you fear you have OC after googling the symptoms?

I mean it's one of the fears currently on going. The fact I fear so many things shows its propbaly just a anixety epsoide go badly. Like I felt grand besides mainly period stuff but last night I suddenly felt really ill. Like kept needing to vomit. I'm still bleeding. Just a lot of stuff. I feel dreadful.

I'm working all day tomorrow then I'm gone for 4 days to another country next week for college program. Everything is just overwheling. I keep trying to tell myself it's just anixety and other things but sometimes it can be hard to tell myself that when I feel bad.

I feel ill, I took a table to try and settle my stomach. I still have pains coming back. Everytime after I pee there's some blood. I've had a hard day. My day wasn't great due to personal issues also. Sorry for ranting. Like I drop in urine samples and they never called me back? I called twice but both times my doctor was out. I'm sorry for venting.

So last night I got super overwhelmed and told my friend part of my worries. She actually suggested some good ideas that were all very reasonable. (like how there's only blood when I whip and not dripping into the water). It was nice having that let go for a moment and just having a chat afterwards. I'm very lucky with the friends I have.

I still have bleeding this morning and other issues (start my period last Saterday) it's definitely freaking me out alot. Yet I'm going to do my best for traveling tomorrow. Trying to use some or my therapy techniques myself to calm myself.

When I was your age that's when my anxiety kicked off big time. I would flit from worry to worry. Deep down I knew it was anxiety, but the fear of dying was overwhelming and crippling. The best thing I did was do CBT and start exercising... By exercising I could prove I wasn't dying. Hope you feel better soon.

@spacebunnyx thank you so much for the reply. Like I actually do go to therapy and the gym! This is a real slip up. Like for a lot of things I could talk myself around it. Now it's like I can't see why I'd keep bleeding but it's only when I whip?? Like it was kinda dying down yesterday but it's fully back today and it's very distressing.

Also I read a reply to one of your own posts, I'm sorry you had to deal with such tragic events in your life. I hope all works out well for you x

Look stop dropping urine samples, in the hypothetical case it's something, it's not the bladder or the urinary system, you're peeing do much because you're anxious, anxiety makes you release calcium and the kidneys have to get rid of it by making you pee. If you were bloated by ovca, the liquid trapped in your belly (ascites) would press on your bladder making you go to the bathroom constantly, making SMALL amounts of urine because you wouldn't have space to hold it. As for you feeling full and feeling pain it could be installed triggered by your anxiety, as for the spotting/longer periods anxiety can **** up your hormones too. However the spotting could be something else and better safe than sorry, so go and visit your gyno. The pain after sex, if I understood correctly you're having sex while on your period, isn't that normally painful? If not tell your gyno.

---------- Post added at 06:45 ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 ----------

*instead of installed, ibs

Quote Originally Posted by Justdontknowanymore View Post
    Look stop dropping urine samples, in the hypothetical case it's something, it's not the bladder or the urinary system, you're peeing do much because you're anxious, anxiety makes you release calcium and the kidneys have to get rid of it by making you pee. If you were bloated by ovca, the liquid trapped in your belly (ascites) would press on your bladder making you go to the bathroom constantly, making SMALL amounts of urine because you wouldn't have space to hold it. As for you feeling full and feeling pain it could be installed triggered by your anxiety, as for the spotting/longer periods anxiety can **** up your hormones too. However the spotting could be something else and better safe than sorry, so go and visit your gyno. The pain after sex, if I understood correctly you're having sex while on your period, isn't that normally painful? If not tell your gyno.

---------- Post added at 06:45 ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 ----------

*instead of installed, ibs
    Thank you for the reply and all of that info! I actually didn't deicded to do the urine samples myself. I have to drop them into my gp as part of some tests she's running! I'm going to ask after this week if I can stop that! I also don't have any bleeding today and I don't seem to be going to the toilet as much. I still have some other things but I seem to be coming out the other end (hopefully!)

I was actually at a gyno a month or two ago. They did a physical exam and some other things didn't see any issues! They have some out standing tests (a smear) for me that hopefully I get the result of soon (I mean they were Stepemeber). Like I'm trying to be postive and push along. Like be reasonable I was travling from 4 am today and I keep dozing off nearly after a busy day of college actives after flying. I just hope I can get this go soon and it all clears up!

Just a quick update. All seems good! No more blood at the moment. Just back from a rather rough flight! They ran out of sick bags....so it was a experience . I'm going to drop in one last urine sample tomorrow and just ask if that's okay or do they want more.

I was meant to have a ultrasound next week for the coil but it had to be moved, I don't feel like crying for it? I thought I'd be more freaked. Like when they office rang me they never said anything about the smear they took. I had a physical exam at that meeting...so I might be slowly coming around to the idea that things might be okay !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information