Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: On fire.

Re: Consistent?

Dont know fishmanpa, im only convinced when the symptoms go away or scans are clear.

Re: What else?

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    What else can cause left side headache/temple. Left side tingling/twitching, left eye pain, off balance, numbness and tingling in hands/feet and etc, stiff shoulder/neck, brain fog, confusion and generally feel shattered and awful apart from the obvs big c?
    Anxiety can, sure.

So can TMJ disorder.

So can migraine. I have had chronic (i.e. daily) vestibular migraine since February especially earlier in the year I had literally every single one of those symptoms every single day to some varying extent (although headache is very slight). The brain fog, anxiety, and depression mostly faded away around May once I came to realize (from testing including MRI) that I was not in danger. The tingling is now intermittent but still hangs around.

There are likely to be other possible causes too that I'm not aware of. The MRI will rule out the bad stuff, so assuming you get a clear MRI result, you owe it to yourself to trust the result and relinquish the anxiety. You might still feel like crap from the physical symptoms but at least you won't be anxious.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Never been this bad.

Honestly feel like im on the edge of cracking up. Dont want to see anyone, snapping at my kids, constant mind chatter going over and over all day "im dizzy because i have a brain tumour, my side of heads feels bashed in because i have a brain tumour, cant think straight beacause i have a brain tumour" i cant cope feeling like this.

Re: Never been this bad.

Zippy look back on your previous posts. You have been here before and got over it and you will again.

I know just feel so bad that i wont this time.

So a bit of an over drramitc post title Zippy?

it is up to you to find the answer that works for you but seeking re assurace is never the answer

I feel like i havent been this bad.

On fire.

Sorry for all the posts. My brain feels on fire inside on the left. In the middle of brain t fears. As well as pressure on left and dizziness. It hasnt let up for over 2 weeks. Had my eyes tested on sunday and thought it would have gave me a little reassurance but obviously not 🤬. Keep thinking getting your eyes checked wont see all brain t's.

Re: On fire.

Zippy can you try and keep your posts to one thread.

You know that re assurance never lasts for long.

Time to deal with the HA again I am afraid

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information