Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Safety tests How Safe Are High Rises A Tonight Special

Fire Safety tests How Safe Are High Rises A Tonight Special

Those who are interested do watch this shocking report ITV 19:30 or ITV +1 on 20:30 or itv hub cheers Watched it and was shocked that fire safety assessments aren't carried out as often as they should be and the fire service no longer does this the government has out side companies to do these risk assesments it used to be over 2hrs 45 mins now the assesments are done in 45 mins says the councils that allow these people to get back to their normal job In Germany it's a different matter altogether and a lot better for everyone don't want to spoil the programme for any one else who want to watch it Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 06-07-17 at 20:04.

Re: Fire Safety tests How Safe Are High Rises A Tonight Special

I've set that to record Bboy. I think it will be very enlightening.

Let me know what you think when you have watched it Cheers bb

I will do!. I'll probably watch it about half past nine so will pop back after that.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    I will do!. I'll probably watch it about half past nine so will pop back after that.
    Ok And you will be enlightened and shocked at the findings Cheers

I'm so mad because it didn't record. I won't even be able to get it on catch up until tomorrow I would imagine.

Cant believe I missed it hopefully ill catch it on catch up. why is it in the modern age there is no value put on human lives anymore that old saying that money makes the world go round must have some truth to it.

Quote Originally Posted by saf138 View Post
    Cant believe I missed it hopefully ill catch it on catch up. why is it in the modern age there is no value put on human lives anymore that old saying that money makes the world go round must have some truth to it.
    Hi Saf well it is on Catch Up but it's not titled Tonight even though the EPG on the tv last night called it tonight so if you put tonight in the search box it will bring up Tonight At The London Paladium which obviously is NOT the show in question Have watched it again just incase I have missed anything really well worth watching It's actually a very shocking report as hopefully you and bb will find out. I will have a look and get the correct title for every one who is interested in watching it Ok It's a bit long winded but I found it again ok go to ITV HUB click on shows> Get to last 5 of the 'T' 's and it's is called tonight you click on Tonight and the Title is Fire How Safe Are Our High-Rises Phew ITV Need to make it easier than that to find a programme but still worth the effort to watch it Yeah I thought that to Saf it seems many buildings including High Rise buildings are affected the problem is huge and has been going on for years Let me know what you think Just tried searching for it the normal way by typing in Fire How Safe Are our High-Rises and nothing showed up so it's long way round or nothing, will be calling ITV HUB help line and raise a complaint Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 07-07-17 at 21:11.

Thanks for that Bboy because I couldn't find it. Will go see if I can get it now.

I'm so mad because it didn't record. I won't even be able to get it on catch up until tomorrow I would imagine.
    bb I too have had the same problem with tv shows not recording on my pvr and they too were ITV shows so nothing new there it's not your recorder at fault it's some thing to do with the coding that is sent out over the air waves which instructs your PVR when to start a programme and when to stop recording but it's a pain! Cheers

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

Thanks for that Bboy because I couldn't find it. Will go see if I can get it now.
    Np bb it is there but it's a pain to find it it's under shows 'T' if you get stuck let me know Cheers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information